which one of you wise guys gave me the thumbs down forgetabout it. I got my eye shades my dre beats and some valium to get adjusted to the time next stop tokyo then Bangkok baby.
Yeah i bought some at 20. and was almost ready at 18 and said im averaged at 21. I sold 50% of my current holdings at 29 . So i am net floating in the middle . Its my long term holds that are keeping me plus 20 Gild, Amgn, Xoma(ever decreasing from my 3.75 buy in), that are keeping me in the green . Ah i never did the level of research on CLDX as i should have . But the data looks worthy of approval even if not i see august as a blow up month. Even if this fails people they will blow so much more hot air up the behind it will propell this back to 52 week high levels. That is your reassurance. For those in red dont be stupid and sell when you get 5% close to green . That is just worthless. Try to never take a loss unless the data is a bust or you can get in and out in NORMAL market conditions . This #$%$ is like perfect storm waves not even Long John Silver Or the Gortons fisher man could navigate through this chrap.
its going to 16 no question . BIg deal i watch i dont need the money its the markets money give some back i dont touch it anywhay i am 29 maybe when i am 50 but by then i wouldnt be in such high risk high reward positions. Nice to be young. Nice to learn lessons too. I wasnt trading in 2000 so this is the first major sector specific market rcorrection i have been through. I thought after first three days was a good point to add positions. Not this time. Oh well learn and go on a 3 week vacation to Phuket leave the phones leave the tablets come back refreshed with more settled funds to move. I am holding now because i really dont know how far it falls. I am still packing a unrealized gain of 20% of current positions. I dont forsee CLDX dropping another 30% if it did i t would trigger my stop loss while on vacation . That would suck. I had that happen once the freaking this stock i had dropped to 2.99 cents for a blip on bad news 20% down. and shot back up by the end of the call up 10% due to pipeline. I was like what the f..... From there i put my stop losses 20 cents above and below 1 whole dollar. Cant wait for some freakin Rand R much need market is being way too gayish for me . Sorry to all the queerz on the board. I aint mad at yah. I just dont swing that way .
easy i am going away to thailand for 3 weeks when i come back i expect to make back maybe 4% of the 20% im down this month. That happens i am happy. When you started with a little and made a whole to give back a little to make more is reasonable in my opinion i dont get irrational and hit the sell button like all the tools
incorrect assumption once again. The market taketh and giveth . To coincide with the PPS drop collectively institutions would have had to simultaneously come up with the same opinions in the absence of any negative events. Funding and planned stock sales happen at every institution. The ones they know they can make money on by driving down are the ones i say buy when it clears.
somebody needs to sell like 100000 shares at 16.90 and make it close below 10% so they cant short this anymore. Who has the ballz
Like when LED tvs were new you thought you were getting a good deal if you saved 10% off other stores price . if you waited 12 months it was reduced by 50%. Point is quit buying quit selling and this stops. but apparently no one has a brain these days.
not sure but its nice to know before most know. here are a few that added
BlackRock Small Cap Growth Equity Instl 55,503 0.06 New 0.18 02/28/2014
Jennison Associates, LLC 3,981,806 4.46 442,865 12.51 0 02/06/2014
Fidelity® Series Growth Company 437,700 0.49 New 0.12 01/31/2014
Principal SmallCap Growth I Inst 38,996 0.28 18.22 0.36 02/28/2014
why dont you check morningstar that has up to the month info. duhh. You guys are trader arent you. This is Morningstar and this is Baron's M for Morningstar , B for Barons, and W for WAllstreet journal all 3 are essential 101 people come on. yahoo finance does MB thats all
shorts getting in now would be pointless. THey are bouncing this around clearly close to intrinsic valuation . IPO's with smaller mkt cap potential in same field have a much higher Price with much smaller market cap . Whatever the market is doing you need to do the opposite once it is in place. To sell now would be Like running a marathon and quitting with 50 yards to go. Like that jerk who gets cut in line on the tv commercial and the guys wins the 1 millionth customer prize. That happened to me someone is getting hurt with all due respect. Take it easy Frazz me an you can go bustin heads on broadway one day.
Potentially yes . Ultra orphan designation are are not profitable 90% of the time so even if it were approved it would do more degradation of book value that boosting of book value.
a little birdie told me that they were going to speed up the process and announce a date for therelease imminent dataof one or more than one possibly of their trials. I think I know now why it's been so hot and heavy don't coin me in this