I keep telling myself to sell at the 52 week high and just cannot do it. Oh well. Too late now. Going to wait for the next 52wk high. And chances are I won't sell at that point either. Great buying opportunity.
Intel has markte cap of 145.82 billion with 4.74 billion shares outstanding and P/E of 13.33.
IDTI has market cap of 3.19 billion with 148 million shares outstanding and P/E of 60.89.
If Intel has P/E of 60.89 their market cap would be 666.13 billion. Even if they paid $50 a share for each IDTI share it wouldn't make a dent in their financial books. I think it's a bargain if they can buyout IDTI at $30. That's based on my fuzzy math.
Is that far fetched proposition?
Their factory keeps on churning out newer and better products like automobile company. I wonder if it will close over $22 today. Maybe?
This company is very volatile and will give you an ulcer if you follow it everyday. Two steps forward one step back. Wireless technology is beginning to take hold in the market and consummers. This is not the time to get out of this stock.
I'm really not an expert. I invest in companies that have positive earnings.
1) One more thing to remember to carry in the morning besides not forgetting your wallet, iPhone, and keys. Chances are you will leave one of them behind.
2) You forgot to charge the watch overnight and the battery is dead in the mornning. Will happen.
3) You are wearing the watch but it's too far away from iPhone. Does not function.
4) Instead of walking around with your phone in your hand now you walk around with your arm half raised like a Russian military march.
5) You start to get shoulder pains and doctor tells you it's related to your constant half elbow raises.
6) You get a message on your watch. Can't tell what the message is about since the subject line doesn't even fit on the screen.
7) Following routine performed: Alert on watch, elbow raise, R hand used to push button or scroll, elbow down, find your iphone, find the message you were looking at on iphone, read and respond using iphone, put your iphone back, and repeat the whole process.
8) You realize you've spent 500 dollars on a watch that gives you shoulder pains, delays message response, requires you to do more remembering and charging, and does not add single second of efficiency or save you any time.
9) You decide to return the watch and return period is over. So you try to sell on eBay and it's selling for $20 used.
Don't get fooled by the media and think people are anxiously waiting for this watch. No one is counting down the days other than media reporters. Dead before arrival. If you really want a smartwatch go find your old iPhone5 and strap it around your wrist.
I have a feeling it's broadcom as they make universal receiver chip. But not certain about that. It could still be IDTI chip but IDTI haven't announced universal receiver chip as far as I know.
From what I know there are Magnetic Induction and Magnetic Resonance wireless charging technologies. Broadcom makes chip in devices that can receive power from either MI or MR charging pads. IDTI makes chip for charging pads that can send power to either MI or MR receiver chips. So basically Broadcom chip is universal receiver and IDTI chip is universal donner so to speak. From this stand point it only makes sense all charging pads will house IDTI chip. That way the devices can utilize any of the two MR or MI chips which I presume will take up less space than universal receiver chip but that's just my opinion.
Starbucks is in pilot program using Powermat that uses MR. One thing I heard that is unique with Powermat is that it can log and monitor each device that is charging using the Powermat. They can monitor how often, how long, and from where the devices are charging. I think that is invasion of privacy and hope they choose to go with IDTI. That's my two cents. Great day for IDTI. New 52 week high!
Being angry is not going to bring back the money you lost. Besides, your anger should be directed to Genius Elon Musk who will make Enron seem like a success story.
It's not the "range anxiety" that drivers should be worried about. It's the "retirement anxiety" they should address as I'm sure all Tesla owners probably invested their life savings into this stock hoping to get their money back that they spent buying the car. You can only hype up the stock so much. Elon has familiar ring as Enron.
All next generation phones from Samsung and Apple will house integrated wireless charging chips. By this time next year cars will feature wireless charging pads to accomodate mobile phones. Great future ahead!
China is out. Anxiety is increasing. Giga factory is stalled. The future is bleak.
The hypes and scams keep on coming out of this company. If you believe self driving car in 3 months I have a farm on Mars I would like to sell you. What a joke. Is this Musk guy a comedian? Maybe he should try out for stand up comedy.
Once again he proves that he's not a genius but quite the opposite. Not only did he singlehandedly brought "range anxiety" to the consciousness of everyone who is alive but now told everyone that he thinks the general public is #$%$. I wonder what's next.
What a joke.
iPhone 6 is already behind the tech with no wireless charging. Loopay will dominate phone credit card transactions. Apple is always one step behind and only adds new technology when other companies incorporate the hardware like wireless charging. iPhone 6s. Where did this "S" come from anyway? It's a marketing ploy for their piecemeal approach since stepping up to whole new next number will be too drastic of a step. So they take half step approach by adding "s" to the model number. What a bunch of balony. Apple is going to have bad earnings report.
From this one tweet you can see that Elon Musk is not a genius but quite the opposite. Now even those who didn't have anxiety before has it. Just brilliant.