If volume picks up like the volume we had in Q 1 of 2014 then we could see a rapid rise up again. $.50 - $.75 would then be possible.
May need to trade in the $.165 to $.19 range for a while before moving up to the $.25 to $.30 level. Unless news and volume continue to be positive.
Any forecast for earnings before they are released? The market seems to be indicating that they could be good given today rise before the announcement.
no guarantees but it can rise jut as quickly - rather than looking at it as -7% drop in the last few minutes consider that it finished up over 14% on more than 10 million shares. - and had established a range that went up as much at +21% inter-day. - is your glass half empty or three quarters full?
yep the market maker "painted the tape" at the end to leave room to run tomorrow. well over 10 million shares trade today. The CNBC news coverage is yet come this week. Still up 14.39 percent on the day even with the soft close. + 14.39 on a heavy volume day with an overall flat market is a strong showing.
Getting close to that 10 million share mark now. Looks like it will be over 10 million by the end of the day. - 5x's normal volume on a strong up day against a week market. - Good showing.... setting up nicely here.
possible - but there is a series of good news yet to come. - There could be buy opportunity tomorrow but the near/long term trends are bullish right now.
Jane Wells ,CNBC coverage this week will be a HUGE boost. - If you have waiting on the sidelines to buy get in now while you can.
I am surprised this is still trading - less than a 5 million market cap now and the sales trend is going straight down. I don't think they have money to buy inventory. This will be sold as a shell soon.