no we wont,,we are ,along with the broader mkt heading south one more time,that will make 100 problematic til we get towards the holidays
all this is really interesting except that martys stock is losing value and on 2 big updays went south on decent volume,one wonders if a combo institutional and retail selling is folks just saying screw it there are better places to go without trying to figure out all this financial engineering,which none of it did anybody any real good and no indication from the co as to whats really happening and having to wait for guidence that may not come for a while
agree in fact 3 weeks ago when oil tanked i said the offeres would be bad and not nearly as high,im with you,none of these offers will be accepted,one of 2 things happen,mgt gives a special 1 time div ,or when they announce the rejection we will see a run for the exits by investors something mgt might not be upset about.but i dont see an offer higher than a 55 equivelent.
its retreared back into the mid 80s,lots of distribution,we could be stuck here again for a while
the bad news for fb is that we are back in the mid 80s where the stock spent a lot of time this year in a range,should it really crack from here who knows how far down this goes.
cash this is tradeable but mkt momo is gone think about the time correction since april and now this,theres a lot of bad coming,the realization that 2 percent is lilely as good as it gets that should constrict earnings.dont forget taxes are going up almost everywhere and the biggest of the obamacare taxes start next year,i just dont see momo coming back for at least a yearthings may be so bad that the fed may not raise rates and it wont effect the mkt much.there simply is not enough growth to justifi these valuation,more churning and more down over the next 2-3 mos.
the deal was broken down to an equal of 64,but there was no cash buyout,seeking alpha,cramer etc,they did in fact pint that it was a stock deal,if you check i never bought that 64,was coming the premium was too high,almost 40 percentt i can understand why mgt might reject the offer if they do think they will thanks to the mkt decline,i expect we will be thrown a bone with a special dividend,by years end.
the answer is the board could well reject the offers,they rejected 64 per.its hard to imagine the offers got better with oil and gas imploding as well as the mkt in general.
no i would no buy here,the mkt is finally reacting to the usa and the rest of the world running at 2 percent or less growth.mkt valuations are no longer justifiable,tack on the fed rate hike and dont be shocked if the do 2 just to finish deflating the asset bubble,this alone forces fb to 80 and lets not forget that lockup from last yeas 22 billion in buys have got to be getting close,id walk away from the mkt til mid oct.
with options expiring i bet we get selling in the am,i bet mon or tues we some of the losses back.
this one report will have little no effect the gaps so so earnings will have more impact,the ecconomy is not really doing well
cash one tip,now that you are trading daily dont be fooled by far away call or putsthose 110 calls are seriously in jeapardy if we are in correction mode,and fb always has a neary 2-1 call put ratio..the next 3 weeks are likely to be bad and likely bad til oct,i bet 90 call will get crushed tommarow,after that it will be mostly down if we finally get that 10 percent correction
if mkt and economic conditions really deteriate than the wait will get longer,than i think you think will happen,i try to forget this one but everytime i look at my stocks i see this sitting doing nothing,little and wonder what the best case upside iis the next 12-18 mos,i cant even come with a number.I would not totally count on positives,i think outside forces in the non wbmd world could really hurt cos that wbmd does business with,im not bearish on this but im less optimistic over the next year that the co will beat its modest projections and that could really drive the share price down and certainly keep it under 45