this is clearly now a bear mkt stock,not excited about this holding here.if we stay above 9 by years end id say the stock held on.whaty i dont see now is the reason for a rally,lots of insider selling it seems
best buy was still selling product.blackberry has all but ceased,prem hinted at this when he pulled his coup
ypou should buy i agree with you,and next year prem will take them for nothing in a managed bankruptcy
trying to explain this to these folks is like me trying with my sheppard .
the last holdouts are still here waiting for the generous soul prem to give them money..its hillarious
you obviously dont read or listen,the co is in real trouble and earnings are now 5 plus weeks away.earnings have always been paydays for short sellers,like a quarterly christmas for them.i was rimtard for a year,but after losing thousands and thousands i moved on except to come here for amusement.the people here crack me up
you are missing,no refuse to see his position as debt holder,the 10 percent will be write off against the other 90 percent he will own at 1 or 2,you also forget that he already has bids on the pieces,what qcom will pay,what cerberus will pay for realty etc.its possible and its the best outcome for him.its insane to believe this co can be turned around to 17 a share.the brand is forever damaged.,bk is the best outcome
this is heading to 4,prem gave a hint on how bad things are when he said that bbry was not able to do business with the for sale sign up before he took it down.guidance will be all but non existant as chen will have just got on the job..i really think longs are missing whats happening because of that debt,it opens the door for a prem take under through bk
lets no forget 60 mil in interest payments on the debt.i have to admire prem here his 10 pecent is now a tax writeoff but his billion will get the whole co and sold off even at 3 he makes billions.his christmas next year will be especially jolly,as for the standard rimtards they are about to be finished off
the bid may have been ok the problem is that prem is in at 17.no bid was going there,its gar better for prem to take the co private with his new partners and than sell all the shares for close to the bids he received last week or so.
theres nothing left but to watch prem take the co.institutions are orderly selling off with prems blessings and in the end a final flush on earnings.RIMBERRRRR!
the rude awakining will be when prem gets the co for nothiong more than his 10 percent and the new bond deal,and THAN SELLS the pieces for about 4 or 5 a share.