Someone I know was inducted into the wrestling hall of fame a few years ago.
Is it safe where the pump is back on, or is it all a trick and there will be a mass dash for the exit before the close, on no one wanted to have any risk exposure over the weekend just in case something bad happens with Russia and Ukraine, I think I will hold off into after late next week to get back in.
I bought them yesterday at $0.22 and was stuck in the red at the close for a big loss at $0.08 close, it felt so good to dump them for a $0.14 profit on the Fed piglet Janet pump today, and after that scare had to dump them for any profit on anyone foolish enough to buy them on the run up,
I will just sell them at the close for more then double in profit or sell them for more then that tomorrow morning maybe I will be able to get over $0.35 in the morning on another HFT ramp up in the morning, will have to cross my fingers the data coming out at 8:30 am is positive and not negative that would be a big risk of wiping out the $190.00s, if they are a double before the close I am getting out and let the next guy worry about it.
Bought a boat load on Friday for less than $0.25, let someone else take on the risk at this point.
If it falls below $0.20 I will be stopped out, and say good bye and let the next guy take on the risk, with his money and not mine, would like to take it over night in this none stop pump it up market, but I am getting really nervous that the going to sell the market down hard tomorrow to crush the call options.
Sold out at $0.25 started getting worried about getting caught over night, and then burned badly if there was a gap down market tomorrow morning on market makers wanting to wipeout the calls options that had big run ups today.
There is no stopping this none stop pump, hoping to hit the sell button for over $0.35 before they turn the market back down to squash the calls pumped up premiums, and cutting the out of the money calls down to being worthless, I just want to get the panicking shorts and gamblers who are chasing them to take my bait at $0.35 and leav them holding the bag.
I will take a $0.10 profit all day long, like I said earlier this morning sooner or later the market makers, and their HFT friends of the big pump would try to wipe out all those out of the money call premiums, I also took noticed to how the RUSSELL was breaking down below the intraday pivot points to the support 1, then bounced back to the even line, and then started to be sold off again, that's when I said good bye, and dump the calls on some new bag holder, hopefully a market maker or HFT pump machines and not some poor gambler retail guy.
Want out of all 200 before the close at $1.15, not taking any risk before tomorrow's morning numbers, I might have to hit the bid before the close at above a buck.
Have my sell order out there at $0.40, I know for a fact that they will get bought by the machines, since the machines are in a non stop pump mode, and know now other way of life, looking forward to when the calls are taken away so I can have a really good laugh.
Time to say good by, market machine pump is looking a bit toppy right about now. but I'm am now laughing my butt off with the big profits $0.20 to $0.38.
As soon as that pump boy Dave comments came out I raised my sell order from $0.55 to $0.70 hoping that some HFT machines or dumb money gambler would take the bait, and they did again, like yesterday and the day before, there is no losing in this crazy market everyday of the week you can just keep buying and make money off of these pumping machines, well that is into a real blow up happens and leave a lot machines and people holding the bag.
If it drops below $0.30 I will be hitting the sell button.
I need you guys to keep pumping the hot air into SPY so I can have another big profit day like yesterday and the ones before it, give me my $0.50 today before they expire, yes I have become a greedy pig, just like everyone who works on Wall Street is.
Only was able to sell 50 of them, have the other 300 still out there, if there is a reversal pull back I will be ready to hit the bids at no lower then $0.40, got make a big profit and not get caught holding the bag going into the close.
Sold some at $0.50 and the rest at $0.40, profit was $0.12 and $0.23 not bad at all in another day of machine led pumping, hope no retail guy got hit on my sell order, he could end up getting stuck holding the bag today.
Looking for a big bounce in the next 15 minutes after reading on one of the trading blogs that a large penny stock hedge fund has been buying up a lot of shares in the past hour.
There is no reason why it should not run up back over $3.00 before the earnings that are coming, and flush out many more of the shorts, I mean how freaking greedy could you be if you were short from the year high over $6.00.
I guess you don't know how to read, ornunderstand what you are reading, stupidity will get you closer to being broke.