You pays your money and you takes your chances. I lost much more than that on April and May. Doesn't mean they think they know something - they're just playing the odds
I hope you have better information than last time from a good source that your puts will be for the correct month
Originally, the company said first qtr news, so Apr calls in high demand. A lot of people got burned by that and May or June could do the same so demand (and thus price) has fallen. July premiums have held up pretty well.
I'm just saying that when you make a statement like that and are wrong, it calls your other statements into question
Didn't you have good info the results were to be out before Apr17? Hmmmm
There was always a 70% chance you were right. It's the other 30% that sucks for the wallet.
With a name like that, you expect to be taken seriously? Yawn
Because 70% of the time they'll be right (according to their odds). Nevermind the fact the other 30% will leave you kicking yourself for the rest of your life...
Well, there you have it. Solid proof provided by someone named vopenwide on an anonymous message board. I think I might just sell now....
I have both - huge call position and huge put position. If it goes past the 17th, I am SOL.
Years ago, EMCOR was doing rollups in my business arena. I said no thanks. Just because there is activity dooesn't mean they are for sale.
Ok. So while you are boldly proclaiming no stop for succes, I am boldly calculating what the stock is worth. Under YOUR own pricing scenario, it's worth 20%*$175+80%*$30.
$59 per share