I have been selling since it went over $0.30. My post selling at $0.46 is today. I buy and sell incrementally and got 56,000 more shares to sell. Read my posts and grow up.
It is not much higher. The bid is still at $0.52. I am patient and awaiting on the wings. If it goes lower I will buy and if it goes much higher I will sell.
Agreed jo.ster. One should always be prepared losing money when taking risk but here the probability of an upside is much higher than a downside.