the stock, but it needs to close above $1.00 for 10 consecutive days. I thought the whole repeat of Alaska deal was to help move the stock higher. Well it did, but it's gotta stay above $1 = 10 days, or another reverse split is coming.
At $1.06 to $1.14 for the last few millions of shares, this MIGHT see a higher days high in AH's, but don't count on it......The news is out. In fact came out originally in early January. So today's news was nothing more than a repeat ....
Unless insiders have something else up their sleeves, this stock goes well back into the pennies.
Have we seen the high here in the 1.90's this morning? Will this stock take out $1.00 again and keep falling back to where it all started?
One things for sure, I just don't understand why so much volume.
If it looks bad, smells bad, usually bad. No wonder GEVO's being investigated.
Now if the stock holds above what appears to be manipulated highs perhaps to dray attention away from SEC
BOTTOM LINE.......if this drops like a rock today......the lawyers will be all over......VOL 42M yesterday and now today at 106M, there's gotta be something I'm missing here.
Alaska, I don't see how this run continues. That said, it's still holding a buck, but breached same to .95 cents. If there's more meat on the bone here than I'm aware of fine, but so far I don't see it. Perhaps a compliance issue and needed the stock above a buck again? So far, it's sure holding same and will need to into the close.
Relax, it's only MONEY lol.
OH so you think I made an INVESTMENT in GEVO? LMAO!!!
FYI, I made a TRADE in GEVO. Sure I noted the Alaska Airline drop in the bucket $250,000, but I assure you, I didn't buy 100K shares based on that headline. I bought into the momo players.
I hope that didn't fly right over your head.
ps. Hell after selling remaining shares in PRE, I bought a position on the sell off at $1.03 and sold at $1.33.....I got mine....So hows MNGA working for ya lol.
Get a life...
With this kind of volume, there's clearly something going on here with the company with the news already in as of yesterday and I'm not talking about Alaska Airlines $250,000 bone albeit a start.
No there's clearly something more going on here and imho, there's going to be further upside catalysts very soon.
BOTTOM LINE: You just don't see this much upside volume in a stock that just got $250,000 from Alaska Airlines.
Did you note how many times this ran down to $1.00 range this morning, but never breached same. Already 50M shares traded here between PRE and less than first hour of trading. WOWZA!!!
Could easily see 50M + in volume today. Strong support so far at $1.00 and needs to hold same.
Should see a new day high soon.
Got close in PRE in the 1.90's.
Good luck all......I'm out.
One things for sure, lots of bag holders this morning as the stock ran to 1.90's in pre. The deal with Alaska seems like a life line for this company, but if they don't get significant orders soon, insiders are going to have to do something to keep this company above water.
SOLD remaining shares in pre at ....$1.78.....That's a buck higher than the price of .77 I told you to buy.
companies like this one can spike on news and tank same day, or shortly thereafter. This company has a stiff reverse split and doesn't make any money. All it does is burn cash.
Could go higher in PRE tmrw, but could also tank.
where I've been short since mid 2's, for LYLE the board pumpster to come on in AH's and pick up shares of GEVO at ..77 cents.
I dumped 75% of my shares from .90 to 1.10 and will be watching closely in PRE....
So bottom line, I'll add some more core share of my CCXI position.
In AH's I sold 75% of my shares at .90 to 1.10 and actually tried to get LYLE over at MNGA where I shorted from mid 2's, to pick up some shares of GEVO at .77 cents in AH's. So posted in real time if you get it.
I killed it in GEVO and sold nearly all my shares in AH's between .90 & 1.10 per share. Not sure it runs further tmrw, but watch pre market....