Anyone selling this under $3.00 is a fool. If this dips under 3, I'll start buying back sold shares.
Stay on SSE board where you belong.
per share. Clearly some longs chased this mornings pop and of course many who owned the stock prior to news, have secured some gains.
That said, this could still drop below 3, but it's a buying buy back of sold for gains shares.
Just not many sellers so far. After market opens, this either flies above 4, or finds profit takers and drops below 3.
BOTTOM LINE: News is REAL and today we could fly over $4.00 per share. So for those of you who have been chasing this higher, or planning on doing so, allow me to thank you in advance.
Personally, I think earnings will be fine, it's forward guidance that will keep me out before earnings MONDAY in AH's.
Some like myself will secure some trading gains. I sold some yesterday and again at $3.75 in pre this morning. That said, I'd welcome a nice sell off to be able to get those sold shares back LOWER.
cry like babies.
I sold 75% and letting the rest ride into pre.
Secured 75% of gains and will let the rest ride into pre, or beyond.
VOLUME really low considering % gain. Where the profit takers?
Nice momentum trade.
PENNY STOCK AGAIN
release and I'll be looking for a trade. That said, I'll take the trade gains and sit on the sidelines for the actual earnings report. WHY? Because imho, there's a better than 50-50 chance forward looking statements could crush gains ahead of earnings.
So for those holding shares here ahead of earnings, I wish you well and ORIG upside thereafter will have to have some surprise contract, hint of same, or something to keep this rally from dropping right back down. Maybe OIL will continue higher the rest of this week and next MONDAY before close.
Interesting response. I think I understand what you said, but I heard like messages on HMY when it was recently below a buck.
Psychology 101. You missed to huge runs from under a buck, with the last one from .75 to $2.54. So resistance is in your own head. Hell I to would welcome sub $1.00 again to load up a 3rd time, but it's very likely not going to happen following 30M share volume to mid 2's in a few days.
Paul, I suspect the majority of shorts here made a killing. That said........
I made my first buy under $1.50 and majority of shares added under a buck as posted here in real time. I'm looking for our next support here for my next scale in buy. Keeping my core position long term.
After noting huge VOLUME (record volume a few days ago at 9.7M shares) nearing 30M shares in one week. Today OIL continues lower and markets tanking, but imho "ORIG" holding up very well all things considered.
My spin today is LOW LOW volume and the stock not really down much at all. HEDGE FUNDS noted by ZACK buy rating etc. points me in the direction of scaling back in today and lower if all seems well. Like you, I believe earnings will be OK, especially given the reduced total shares being considered.
Love to get a 3rd shot and sub $1.00, but not likely that will happen unless OIL tanks again.