Last note of the night, not only does Sulick have approx 1.5 million shares of DYSL stock he also has over $600k invested in Xcede himself plus other insiders, they must believe in the technology.
Also, I have bought DYSL based on the turnaround, progress and insider ownership. I like the fact that the BOD has quarterly compensation taken in stock, it would be nice though if some BOD bought some more stock on the open market. But yes the Xcede is exciting as well. I believe we will move higher as Xcede approaches human clinical trials unless we get some large contracts and/or update on Xcede or as declaes mentioned news on the Xcede financing. Also Xcede has 6 patents (including One Stop).
HV_128KV, nice position! I have a sizable position as well that I have been steadily been buying for over 2 years now (in fact I got 1k on Friday @ $1.53, I have bids all over the place). NO BULL, I estimate just the posters and myself on the board account for approximately 2 million shares, YES 2 MILLION SHARES! I have spoken to someone from this board that has a very large position as well as myself, plus I heard a few number positions on this board from other investors, so I would bet if the person I spoke to is for real (which I believe) it is around 2 million shares. Welcome to board and please post more often. I am always surfing the internet news for Xcede and Dynasil, as well have spoken with the company numerous times. Please post anything you find and your thoughts!
then7 min later there was a bid @ $1.71 for 19,700 shares, then within 2 minutes 56,500 shares traded between $1.69 and $1.71. There was a 46,200 share block. Also, DYSL was on the % gainers list today!
At this point, waiting for the BOD to buy stock on the open market which they haven't and/or significant news
Agreed, but it has been over 2 years and we haven't gone anywhere (as far as price appreciation). Would be nice like the analyst mentioned, sell RMD and the growth YOY numbers would improve drastically. Why not just sell all the business segments, disburse the cash in a onetime dividend and leave Xcede in DYSL. I would bet shareholders would be rewarded handsomely and when Xcede comes to market we would be rewarded even greater!
Not complaining, but sometimes I feel like management just doesn't really care. Seldom do we get news, i.e. new products/updates. Seems like they are comfy just collecting their paychecks and stock options awards. Very frustrating!
You have some very valid points! I thought you had said you sold all of your DYSL back a few months ago?
When you buy market small amounts you get a great fill/price. I just got 500 @ $1.655 avg. and 500 avg. $1.656
My thoughts over the weekend about DYSL not moving higher. When the news was announced it was @ 3:05 (which I do not like, usually better before the market opens). I think when the news came out, the volume picked up to 50k shares, I think a few day traders jumped in thinking they would get a free ride, but DYSL stopped @ $1.91 probably by the same seller that has been selling for months. When the news came out, the seller sold into the mini rally. Then the stock didn't move so on Thurs & Fri, the day traders just dumped the stock because they don't want to hold. That is just my theory, but I also think DYSL will start moving higher, soon, I don't think Sulick would have put over 70k shares in his children/grandchildren trust account if he didn't think the stock would appreciate. I think you have to be very patient, use dips to add stock if you want more and wait for some contracts and time as we approach clinical trials. As much as I would love to see DYSL appreciate sooner than later, I just feel we have a golden opportunity here. We just need some patience, I will be bidding for more this week @ lower prices just in case someone just sells market. If I win the power ball, I will be filing a 13D for 10%, lol!
Eventually the seller will be done. Once more neews comes and we get closer to human clinical trials the price will climb, unless we get a large contract in the interim. I have more bids in lower if someone decides to sell market.