And he starts the day out with his zevoter and by days end will be in his farlandunderwood2 alias. (LOL)
And we're off to ANOTHER day of trolling for Lib attention.
Well, at least you went for the 3rd book of aliases, farland.
I'll bet NBC won't be running with those Fox News lies anytime soon. Somewhere in the NBC news staff is a person who just sent their resume' to the Fox News personnel office who will soon be out of a job and looking.
Not much difference between them being doped up and you being juiced up all day?
Whatever happened to those smart photo's you used to post in your profile, CPO? You sure looked the part of a gay-sailor trolling the pier.
Remember when you made the claim that your dad was a union activist and you and your dad burned union handouts rather then hand them out to the members? Those were the days, no?
I'll bet you have plenty of stories to share seeing how you made the claim to have fought in two wars under your drstone screen name, no?
Busted for lying time after time to the gullible old seniors.
6. Jessie Ventura, former Navy SEAL and governor of Minnesota sues Chris Kyle for Lying about the governor by saying defamed the SEALS and he got into a fight with Ventura in a bar. Ventura successfully sued Kyle and was awarded $1.845 million because of Kyle's lies.
7. Chris Kyle's family claimed he donated ALL his book proceeds to Veterans Charity. Many veterans groups debunked that claim. Out of all the proceeds received from Kyle's book only about 2 percent ($52,000) actually went any charities while the Kyle's pocketed $3 million.
Although the movie is a hit, there is a growing backlash against its simplistic portrayal of war and a very misleading take on Kyle's character. It's unfortunate that the backlash has reportedly spread among members of the Academy of Motion Picture of Arts and Sciences and veterans groups which could threaten the film's shot at racking up any Oscars.
It's sad, that Eastwood had to twist the truth to draw the simple minded into the theaters and fill them full of such Bull S***.
It never fails! Every time a movie comes out about a persons extraordinary events researchers delve into the story to expose the truth, and Chris Kyle's is no different.
Here are seven lies that need to be exposed for the war monger Republicans... Not that it will penetrate their thick bone head of theirs, but worth exposing to those that can think for themselves.
1. The film suggest the Iraq was in direct response to 9/11. The movie shows Kyle watching footage of the Twin Tower attacks to him going directly to Iraq as if it had something to do with Iraq.
2. The film actually invents a terrorist sniper named Mustafa who is built up to be a "Syrian Olympic Medal winner who fights for both the insurgents in Falluja and the Shia Madhi army.. It is all fiction.
3. The film portrays Kyle as tormented by his actions. One of the films earliest reviews by the Fox News crowd praised the movie for showing Kyle's emotional torment. But that torment is completely absent in his book which the film is trying to portray as the truth. Kyle actually readily admits he really enjoyed it and got a high from it. And would love to go back for more "fun" as he put it. Many serial killers get those same feelings too.
4. It's be proven that Chris Kyle outright lied when he made up the story about killing dozens of people in post Katrina New Orleans.. Kyle lied that he killed 30 people in the chaos of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, a story that New Orleans police call absolutely "preposterous" and a "total figment of his imagination." It just shows the sort of twisted mentality post-war Kyle had.
5. Chris Kyle is caught again fabricating another story about killing two men who tried to carjack him in Texas. Kyle told numerous people that story but yet Texas authorities say it never happened.
6. Jessie Ventura sues Kyle and wins...........
Romney is such a narcissist that moron just doesn't get it that the majority of America is made up of common people that can't stand the pompous jerk.
Sure beats the hell out of sitting on a stock message board, where you have no vested interest, whining all day and night.
Did anyone ever take the time to inform you that you are just as delusional under your longpickuptruck moniker, as you are under your qaydan ?
How about you, friend? Would you like to share the holiday with ALL CAPS, boy?