Anytime it tries to make a break the last two days it gets bumped right back down on 700 share sales below the bid. I would think this was someone trying to manipulate the price in order to accumulate at these levels, but with the volume so thin I don't know how much accumulating can be happening.
I am long and want to see this stock run as much as anyone else, but I don't see how the CEO working overtime can speed up a clinical trial? Isn't the time frame based on a specific date range that the patients are using the drug. They can't change that date range can they? It is going to take retail speculation to get this to $1 and avoid a split before results come out. If it does split and resluts are good the higher stock price will not matter.
The upward trendline for lows on my chart was sitting at 72 cents this morning and this just cracked it. It is going to take some brass b@lls for me to hold. I am a few dollars in the green right now, I have a feeling if it drops further it will be out of reach and I will have months of waiting for it to get back like I did all summer.
In long since March at 66 cents. Added some more at 81 about two weeks ago. I did not thnk this would ever drop below my Avg. but did so about an hour ago. To be honest I am in this based on the potential for a run up. I thought it would have occured over the summer and never happened. Not to worried yet as I am just about at even but it just has not felt right this week, hopefully it is just a head fake.
I have been reading these boards for months, but have never posted. It seems like the bulls and bears are about 50/50 so who knows.