IMUC ATM Tommy boy, why do these people write articles? No homework, if you're going to discuss an IMUC dilution and offering, good idea to examine how IMUC is getting money and look at its balance sheet.
I would ride DVAX for awhile but I do not like it going before the EU ruling and would trim the position considerably right before the ruling should come, but don’t close it out completely. If you’re saying you bought it in the summer your pps is low, so take the profit and ride a small portion.
I really don’t know what to tell you on DVAX because I shy away from biotechs that run into trouble like DVAX. Sometimes its not only the trial results but how well management can argue their side before the regulatory body so you need to know about the company’s management and do you feel confident in them swaying the US and EU drug regulatory bodies?
Unless the EU has a well-known track record concerning approving/disapproving a particular type of drug, they are going to side with the FDA. I do not know the EU’s track record with Hep B drugs but from what I understand, it’s the same data that DVAX took before the FDA, so it’s not a good situation. This is really the same situation with the ARNA with the safety issue and the EU/FDA approval/disapproval for ARNA/VVUS.
The other issue here is there are other Hep B treatments so there isn’t a rush for these regulatory bodies to approve this drug although the prospectus looks appealing. They’re not going to take the safety issue lightly with other treatments available.
I know absolutely nothing off the top of my head on DVAX. I had it on a screener when it was around $1 during the summer, but decided not to enter because I had no idea how long the rebound would take and I saw all those lawsuits and didn’t know what to think and really didn’t want the headache.
Its going on a tear because the hype is starting again. It looks like it has room to grow but how much by the EU ruling??? Hmm I’m not sure, maybe 2.75? I don’t know, depends on the hype. I’m also sure Adam Feuerstein is starting to take notice of the DVAX upswing and will be putting out his negative take on it not soon but once it climbs around $2.50. That might be a concern because of its vast retail shareholders.
I’m thinking its going to continue the run up to the EU then tank on the EU saying no but it’s a limited opinion because again, I don’t know what the EU’s track record concerning Hep B drugs, probably something you might want to look up if you haven’t already.
The other board is spammed so I’ll post it here.
The other 2 stocks I’m digging into are under $5 and one is about to have an offering in a few months so I’ll wait to share, nothing really there yet.
Wow those are some momentum names and some ultra tricky picks with a plethora of retail interest! Not really following those picks of yours but I’ll try.
I would wait for the NCE judgment on Keryx’s Zerenex then enjoy the ride, do not put the cart in front of the horse. If they get the NCE it will pop and it will cost you a little more to get shares but you could ride it for a long time -probably until buyout-a long time! But if the NCE decision doesn’t work out you might get hurt. The ruling should come soon anyway, that has been a looming issue for awhile. It’s a $20 stock if they get the NCE, its also had a huge run this year. After the NCE, this stock will provide basically free and easy money. It’s had a big climb here at 12.50, I’m expecting it to go back closer to 11 maybe 10 unless a positive NCE decision comes before people lose interest.
lolol you should have put together a gameplan of what if this happens. You also needed a list of stocks you might invest in if either IMUC went up or died.
The event came and it was bad, I waited over a year for the event and didn't dump a share because it was suppose to be a game changer but it didn't happen.
You can hold on but it will be awhile before this even sees a dollar now, months because just look at the board, its dead, retail interest left and IMUC has zero happening.
it happens, its speculative biotech, no shame, they believed and probably moved on. I sold out completely of IMUC around 1.20 and that's it, I put the leftover of my IMUC money into my other pick cytr and made the money back. Others weren't so fortunate, but life goes on.
Too many retail were sucking up the Kool Aid, this is why i was telling people they might wait for the results to come out then buy but whatever.
i bought some opko with old man frost here recently around 9 and I have my eye on two other stocks under 5 that look good for a double or triple in a year or so that are under the radar.
Anyway, if you're relying on SA authors or bloggers like Adam F for an opinion, you don't know enough about what you're holding!!! Good Luck.
lolol they took your shares retail lololol
We will be marching back over $12 and onward to $25 with the launch and the results.
The fake shorts treat this like a well-established bmy, novartaris, teva! Stupid, I would love my speculative biotechs to have what OPK has in the pipeline. they give the weak thesis for shorting this while their buddies get cheap shares.
Will continue to grab shares.
Lets keep spamming the board, im up 20 cents, i'm down 20 cents, ooh the week is gonna be great, af is evil, cytr is gonna sink,I'm out although I've been in less than a month- Who cares?
BLAH BLAH BLAH same stupid nonsense. keep typing away.
He came out with that piece because over the weekend all the idiots kept talking and writing about it every 2 minutes on the boards and the internet. He's going to doubt anything with a lot of hype. you people begged him to give you a negative opinion, so there it is.
his points. this spamming the board because your stock is down a few pennies is stupid. If you're scared just sell the stock and move on its that simple.
his argument is weak this time and people that follow cytr know about cytr management.
The issue I have with Feuerstein's assumption is the high dosage in this trial was tolerated, so the linker does something, you can’t take 2-3 times the normal dosage of doxorubicin and not have side affects so the linker does something. You want to argue does the higher dosage do anything more than normal dosage, then that is something different.
The animal studies say yes, and the earlier doxorubicin studies if I’m not mistakes say yes but it caused heart problems which aldoxorubicin so far indicates doesn’t, so for now I’m on the side of CYTR.
The problem here is again, CYTR management has a history of shady dealings and rumors and to get real investors they need to shake things up here with the board and allowing these grants right before the news doesn’t look right either.
Management should also take heed of Adam’s warning about gathering people from all these other countries. You can argue its cheaper and faster but it allows doubters like Adam to raise a flag. If you’re going to do it, do it right.
Nobody told you to place your hard earned money on what someone you don't know wrote. How many of his stock picks have at least tripled and the biotech community think have a serious prospectus? How many acads, cldx's has he recommended from the early point and people made easy money off? What's his track record? Or did you just believe all of his writings?
I want you to believe his writings so I can short his picks and make a money. I don't see a problem with people ignoring one side of a trade, it just makes it easier to get in on the other side and make money.
I don't mind his one sided picks anymore.
Nobody listened when i pointed the guy out. See, you have these people that are sooo deep on the investments he told them about and these people will go out believing whatever he said because they have too much invested in the pick. All i can say is "thank you", makes shares to short available. lolol I make money off them one way or another, i just don't care what he or any of the SA promoters say anymore.
All I can say is thank you for taking the time to visit the SA website and believing whole heartedly what someone you don't know wrote about without knowing enough of the issue to properly question his work.
You have to remember this is a very different situation than IMUC was in 1 year ago so I wouldn’t use that example. Last year you had a stock with promising ph l results that, I can’t remember hit 3.50 for a high during that summer? then share price tanked to near $1.50 from a block offering and the CEO leaving suddenly in the fall 2012.
This though, is totally different, the results are in and no one liked it. Like I said earlier I’d wait awhile to where the volume balances back to normal range then see where things go.
The key is volume and waiting for the price bottom and buying in multiple blocks because even the best can’t determine a bottom.
I know that’s not what you want to hear but that works for me and it’s a ultra simple approach. I’d rather spend time researching companies than looking for dojis and not knowing what I’m holding, lol.
Yu and management saw the results and saw something, so there is hope, that’s why I’m here but patience is needed. And buying here because you think this selloff was an over reaction- I don't know, I'd wait awhile to see the trading volume settle back down closer to the average volume and see the new price range before thinking about jumping back in.
this is dead money for a long time better to place your money somewhere else.
sorry just the plain truth. Could it make a comeback? maybe, but there are other places to put your money.
I would just place my money in other things, i bought this around 1.70 and expected big results and never sold a share for over a year but the results didn' t pan out and i sold for around 1.15 here recently and threw it into another stock Ive been in for a year CYTR and made the gain up in a day. i was unforunate in one but lucky in another, diversification actually works!! lolol
the point is there are just other things to place money in. I'm watching IMUC because I might be interested in reentering at a much lower price.
there are still a lot of people in disbelief and haven't sold yet. its going lower. sorry.
lolol you really think im talking about them waiting 2 years to get more of the ph2 results? nope. thats silly.
they need time to digest the ph2 data available on hand and formulate a game plan. but your earlier post thinking the ph2 is done and over is wrong as data is still being taken in.
lolololololo think about it, why would you buy this?
now think about this from the perspective of a big money manager discussing why IMUC is in their portfolio to their clients.
i would like to be there to listen to that pitch.
you will see the big holders have dumped or at least reduced their positions.
no one is accumulating this lolol its plain as day. management doesn't even know what they have.
its going to take a lot of time ie months and probably a year or so to track the other patients in the ph2 study to get a good idea how to form the criteria for the ph3.
Management believes in ict107 and they a lot to risk but no one serious is going near this stock until a real plan can be formulated and investors have an idea of what they're getting themselves into.