doesn't matter, if we force the price low enough, people are gonna give those shares up regardless of whatever reasons. there's no help and no hope, too much retail in this stock, we'll get more shares at a discount.
its usually the same person with just different ids but whatever I've wasted enough time already here.
Keep up the silly posts everyone.
That was a much smaller offering than I expected.
Management did a good job protecting their share price and investors with the pricing and the amount of shares.
Now they should be able to get the gov funding and be fine for awhile.
I will have to retract that $1 price lol.
Wait 2 months this will be at $1 from an offering. Even if this climbs to 1.50 they'll price the shares at 1.25 and the momentum from the news will take this stock to $1.
An ATM of 25M would be nice, wouldn't have to worry about funding for a long time.
But this just looks like someone dumping, taking profit near the close.
If there was a block offering, I'd be a buyer. they'd probably block it at 5.50 probably 5.
Someone has to pay Levitt's 525k annual salary. lolol Either way, the safety profile looks good and the drug can be applied to many diseases. I'm a buyer while its still under 10.
They have the platinum preclinicial stuff whose profile looks its similiar to aldoxorubicin in that they take a proven method and improve it, so there is potential. I just wouldn't get carried away with this one stock though.
broke down, got a very very small position in this last week, but again not happy about CBLI's balance sheet but I like the potential of CBLB502.
Really going to wait for the cost is all clear before picking up more.
Sorry, held for over a year for results and the results weren’t there, that was it. It wasn’t so bad for me because I bought nov 2012 at 1.65/1.70 with only a few purchases over $2 but I sold everything at 1.20 day of announcement.
Threw it with a very small amount of shares of MELA into my other pick CYTR around $4 and not looking back. Bought cytr and imuc same time in 2012 and sold some of the 1.60/1.70 shares around 5.50 recently.
The results just weren’t there for IMUC, there’s not much to say there. No need to cry over spilled milk, just watching the boards for info, seeing if someone is posting anything meaningful.
they'll get the gov funding, they just say maybe this or that to cover bases just in case of the remote possibility of not getting the funding. its silly to fund them this far then say, sorry we changed our mind, good luck, that would be silly.
but how are they going to fund the other tests??????????????? never trust them when they say limited dilution-lol, thats bad.
they also need to find a replacement. the time to buy this was when they announced him leaving but whatever. Hopefully this works out for you people, i'm just watching. I just don't feel comfortable buying stocks when an offering is coming, rather wait til the offering.
i like the stock but look at a balance sheet or listen to the last conference call, there is an offering coming. Sorry to remind you, hope it goes up further to soften the blow.
Even if they get the gov funding they are still going to need an offering.
yeah, glad i didn't say something like this when this went from $3 all the way back down to $2.
IMUC ATM Tommy boy, why do these people write articles? No homework, if you're going to discuss an IMUC dilution and offering, good idea to examine how IMUC is getting money and look at its balance sheet.
I would ride DVAX for awhile but I do not like it going before the EU ruling and would trim the position considerably right before the ruling should come, but don’t close it out completely. If you’re saying you bought it in the summer your pps is low, so take the profit and ride a small portion.
I really don’t know what to tell you on DVAX because I shy away from biotechs that run into trouble like DVAX. Sometimes its not only the trial results but how well management can argue their side before the regulatory body so you need to know about the company’s management and do you feel confident in them swaying the US and EU drug regulatory bodies?
Unless the EU has a well-known track record concerning approving/disapproving a particular type of drug, they are going to side with the FDA. I do not know the EU’s track record with Hep B drugs but from what I understand, it’s the same data that DVAX took before the FDA, so it’s not a good situation. This is really the same situation with the ARNA with the safety issue and the EU/FDA approval/disapproval for ARNA/VVUS.
The other issue here is there are other Hep B treatments so there isn’t a rush for these regulatory bodies to approve this drug although the prospectus looks appealing. They’re not going to take the safety issue lightly with other treatments available.