he'll do an offering soon, but the big money infusion will lift the share price.
The game might not be over but listening to that conference call, I got the impression that IMUC management doesn't know how to play the game.
They didn’t set these trials up properly, even with this ph2, Yu was still talking about finding the proper perimeters and looking for expectations, it was unbelievable to listen to yesterday.
It also seems that they don’t have a stats/trial designer to crank out all the info that is needed to know what’s going on, especially in a timely manner. There’s the HOPE the info gets better, emphasis on hope, but management just looked lost yesterday.
They need to hire a full time person that can set these trials up properly and be able to crank out numbers in a hurry and interpret what’s what in a quick time. Or at least get someone in an advisory role that can do this.
That stuff Gengos gave about not having enough time to look over the data was not acceptable, they had awhile to sit and look at those numbers and had months to prepare for possible outcomes. I was outraged.
I wouldnt reference CYTR on this board either, the ceo of that company is waaay overpaid in my opinion, but he gets results and doesn't fool around looking for test perimeters.
its the stock holders fault.
Everyone should have thought about the negative side of things and not believe the hype. the promoters amplified the situation making it worse but its the stockholders fault.
Never ever trust someone who only looks at one side of a investment.
i bought most at 1.65/1.70, if it gets that high you can have my blocks and enjoy the ride. I held for well over a year and I've had enough, management didn't deliver results, they tried, it just didn't work out.
had enough with biotech/medical device, I was only 1 for 3 the last year or so. IMUC and MELA =disasters, and cytr looks good.
going back to conventional stocks soon, enjoy.
on IMUC for tomorrow now that results are finally here. Another problem to see how he adds to our misery tomorrow.
This isn't like someone dumping and causing a bear raid or even a huge stock offering but something fundamentally wrong with the stock. I'm not buying here because the price range hasn't been established again. Give it a few days to see what the price goes to.
I wouldn't be surprised if we see $1 tomorrow.
of course, that's why I'm saying things could be a lot worse! lol
But this hurts, a lot of people believed the hype and feel betrayed and frustrated from the hype.
red acre investments- I will actually give that one a chance because they gave a balanced approach to IMUC, but i always say, do your own research.
balanced approach and don't go all in on one stock.
It sucks but the company isn't folding up and closing its doors. Its holding 1.25 and tomorrow will be interesting to see the price action.
sorry you're frustrated, but this is why we always need to look at both sides of a stock and balance your risk!.
too much retail in this and you have the institutional investors that are going to dump at the open, doubt your expectation.
I missed the IMUC conference call today, what are you expecting them to say?
this is different, cytr didnt release news last night and the news was good this morning. CYTR's action last night was what I've been preaching here on IMUC, when news is pending everyone bails.
the IMUC results aren't that good and I thought this would happen as with the ph1 you have people that died early but the people that lived, lived many years so we'll see. the ph2 will be continued out for another year so we will see what happens, but Im not an advocate of jumping in here though.
CYTR ooh yes that was an easy buy last night but this is different. IMUC will sell off tomorrow in the regular hours.
Smith is a promoter of nwbo and imuc. He is retail and doesn't have a clue. Nor does Springer.
I looked at that Springer article "How Do You Fake 7 Of 16 Five-Year Glioblastoma Survivors?"and Red Acre Investments did a good job of giving a more realistic approach.
I haven't looked at any of Smiths short scams in months nor do I plan too.
Where is the Springer rebuttal? lol oh well, that's why we don't go "all in" one stock and buy others, at least i got some good news yesterday on cytr.
People don't jump out the window!! lolol Learn from the episode and pick up the pieces.
Really, pull yourselves together, no Mark Barton stuff lolol Life goes on!!!
2.91, No, I would say be patient and I told people not to buy over $3.
History will probably repeat itself again like with the interim. I'm thinking shares will be available at 2.50 maybe 2.25. IMUC's volume finally came back to normal here today but I'd like to see how much further it goes. People just lose interest, too many traders in IMUC, just look at the board- too many all-new IDs on this board, besides the few kids with the multiple IDs. This is just one way to use the boards-retail interest.
But ail depends here on too many variables like, are you starting a new position, just adding or etc etc. I added a very, very small amount of IMUC shares with some other stuff from profits on BVN a few weeks ago, but its going well below that 2.65 I bought at.
There just aren't anymore catalysts coming before the results and what can the promoters say that they already said before results? I wouldn’t go short because who knows when the results are coming?.
I'm not buying another meaningful amount of IMUC shares for awhile. I bought most of my position in Oct/Nov2012 and haven't sold any. I have a few scenarios where I personally would buy another meaningful amount of IMUC shares but they're not worth going into. And the more I load up on this stock the more risk I put on the portfolio so I personally I am happy with what I have in the portfolio. I also do not see this as a bargain near $3, we’ve seen it at 2.50 and 2.75 or waaaay lower than those levels. There isn’t anything to make me buy shares here at these prices.
I’d say be patient and relax, odds are there will be a better buying opportunity. There is always going to be more buying opportunities with IMUC depending on the results, as I said a few weeks ago, especially after the results are released. This spike over 3 was the peak time, now it time for a fall then results come and I am pleading lolol for real run to begin!