I own shares about a dollar higher and was waiting for a pop from the sell side sponsored conferences. I have seen nothing from the coverage universe except for the early downgrade by Merrill. The earnings conference call added little insight. The stock awards are troubling... for what down 50% from the offering price.
Molymet owns 46 million shares. 14 million were purchased last October in the secondary. The March 5 addition of 650,000 shares was probably the mandatory preferred conversion.
I am modestly in the green and holding through the earnings call. The shares have been sold hard since the ipo and I would think the negative feeling could lead to a significant rally with even a hint of good news. I will see on the 13th
I am long the shares also...the quarterly report was good but definitely not great. The leadership has to role out some of the 3-4 partnerships and accelerate the contract announcements to keep up the momentum. The shares trade at a rich multiple to most metrics and as such needs the promise of future news. Hopefully the trend of positives continues as we continue to tread water and digest the great year we just enjoyed.
agreed.we need to wait for some partnership and contract pushes. Without them the shares are in front of the fundeamentals. Own a lot too
let me get this right...you are going to buy the shares after a bid is made....great idea pay a premium after the move
a technician you are not. Shares and 50 day are not a topic yet. Shares are as oversold as they have ever been MACD!!!!! Could rally 20% without entering an overbought situation. Earnings release may be an obstacle.
lowers rating to equal from over weight. Combe and team need to role out some of the promised partnerships and contracts to maintain momentum.
they went through a lot of strikes with only two trading days to adjust...will have to wait and see what sellers are left to pressure shares lower...huge turnover. Nibbled on some shares late Friday. An opportunity for a possible filing for a new 5 percenter. The put sellers got blown out and specs pushed them hard. Hopefully Tuesday will show a surge higher even if only short lived.
I had the same initial thoughts...safer to be a skeptic...however the shares were a winner for the analyst and you have two choices when the scenario plays out...up your target or temper your rating. The scenario is in the hands of management and their ability to execute. The markets and technology they participate in are hot and growing. This is the time to perform and lose the excuses and push outs of success.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
makes sense from an analyst perspective. They were an early supporter rating the shares a buy in April '13 when the ADR's were changing hands @ $1.30. A gutsy call at the time. Analyst sees balanced risk/reward equaling the neutral rating. The company needs to deliver on Q4 numbers and guidance...fingers crossed and still a believer. The segments ALU play in are center stage and offer great upside if the team can deliver.
Sentiment: Strong Buy