Rain... while I agree that sometimes I too disagree with their practices, unfortunately we are not privy to all the parts of the puzzle. I have been a lot more happy since Mooney left.
As to their not answering your emails... I have not had an instance when Christine failed to respond. Even if I did not like her answer, she has always been responsive. Make sure you are emailing Investor Relations. I cant comment on the facebook thing... I don't "face".
I hate the misleading blogs and some of the questionable practices of the shorts, but I feel fairly confident that we will have a product and it will make us some money. My first suggestion is go back and listen to the last call. The only "unexpected" thing was that there were no questions. Financing was my only concern. The offering, if it comes to market, will cover that in the short term. I don't like dilution, but.....?
Patience and Patients as I have said before.
Thanks toon... gets frustrating listening to speculation... Everyone should listen to the call. Language was specific in reference to all the issues.
Financing is the only "hitch in the get a long" that is my concern.
Diabetic also... yes... It works... it will take time to make it marketable.
The Seeking Alpha article slightly changed the perspective on a couple statements, that put them out of context. These trial also were very reflective of the previous early trials.
Also, review previous articles in Diabetes Daily about meter accuracy;
Blood Glucose Meter Accuracy Comparison (Chart) The article has nothing to do with Echo. But is shows that accuracy in line with Symphony is far greater than simply "acceptable" 20% is not unusual.
Shorts are usually very thorough people. I appreciate their input. But you have to do the DD on your own.
Still long. GLTA
Pardon my ignorance... this has taught me how much I don't know... the figures you give for distribution of warrants is based on what figures( for the debt holder) The original holding of debt or the current number of shares in MTLQU?
Also, my debt was originally secured debt... the security was the old GPM. It sounds as if all have been just lumped together for settlement?
Thanks for all the information and work that you guys have done
Good Holiday Season to All
CraisyDaisy, you seem to have as good a handle on this and share your information freely. For that I am grateful. I am curious, as most of the discussion seems to be around unsecured bonds.
I held GPM secured debentures also.... not an expert on debt instruments and this has taught me how much I do notr know.
Any opinion on how this decision may affect that particular holding differently than the others?
Thanks in advance for your response.
This is strange.... It should have been released on PRNews or such sites. The article IS in Market Watch. And there IS a SEC filing for 15 million shares @$4.65 filed on Edgar. It lists Roth as the agent.
If this actually goes this way... Perhaps we need a change at the Investor Relations position.
Here here :) Applause...for Sky. been here since the start of the Symphony project... been up...been down... still buying what I can with a 3 handle... I consider it an opportunity. And it certainly will not be the last hardship...
I cant type big enough letters to say PLEASE!! If this thing goes back to 3.78.... I will double down again.... no matter how you beat this thing.. it will continue to grow long term. I am a patient man :)
no way... have to factor in the R/S ... I agree the $20 t $25 range is bare minimum... remember that is only $2.00 pre split. I am hoping this one flies alone for a while... nice to start the bidding from $25
Remember..... this stock just recently went though a 1 for 10 reverse split..(OUCH!) yes, that hurt. But it has set us up for big gains as there is only a less than 10 million share float.
Point of perspective.... the $5.04 price after hours means an increase in pps from .28 to .50. It will take a year (they haven't made any money yet) , but I believe this will exceed $50 . As a diabetic, the commercial potential is enormous. We are only focusing on critical care at the moment. There are millions of diabetics and many many more every year.
Also, keep in mind, the Chinese connection that was offered by Platinum.
GLTA I think the party is just getting started (until we get bought out)
All the information presented in the call this morning was exactly what was anticipated. No negative issues. I was surprised by the fact that there were only 65 of us on the call and no one asked a question. The issue of future funding still looms.
Lots of trading in and out today. Tons of money to be made with the volatility. It is well deserved with all the hard times we have seen.
The European acceptance will be another boost to the share price.
One purchase right out of the gate of 42k bumped the stock up. I think much of the other is smaller follow thrus. I expect good news on both fronts. I also agree with everyone that this will pop like the proverbial "frog on a hotplate" just before the news comes out. It would be nice... I would consider it a gift for the holidays.
The remaining question though is who took the 42k? Platinum? another institution? some other guy/girl like us?
yes... absolutely! Everyone has to remember (some more vividly and painfully than others) that this was a $17 stock before it headed south.
The price being "a long way off" is the only part of the statement that I disagree with. The system is designed as it stands for in-hospital critical care use. Once is can be adopted for this use in Europe, adoption in the US is far more realistic. These factors alone will boost a relatively small float. Remember, we are calculating based on number after a 1 for 10 split. $50 equals only $5. If all things go right, yes, this is a $20, 30 or even 50 dollar stock. I know it looks like a tall climb, but look at the market cap. That will be what another buyer of the company will be watching. And that being said, if all does not go well in trials...... we can get a lot poorer .
I do. That is why I have hung in through all the "volatility". I think when the approval is received in Europe it will jump. If we get a finance partner, it will jump. When we receive approval from the FDA it will jump. And unfortunately I think somewhere in that time... it will be bought by a larger fish. But hopefully at a profit. Remember, only a 10 million share float. So, $50 price is only $5.00 pre R/S.
Most of us bought much higher.
I don't care which week... if it comes that far during ANY part of the earnings season, you have my tip of the hat. :) I don't expect that. I would guess a good run would be to $1.45 to $1.50. But I love being wrong when it works this way. In the future I am much more amicable to your predictions. By next year I think we will be there. I wish I had more cash. I will also go out on a limb here; If this integration goes well, the products continue to draw attention, and the economy is upwardly mobile.... I believe this will go private within 2 years.
Happy that the deal is done... now looking forward to seeing the two mesh. so many questions; name changes? Stock and supply chain changes? The next 2 earnings will not reflect anything of substance but after that...?