Yup. You called it Ray. My last post.
I've decided, I'm not playing this game anymore. There is more than supply and demand, and other market factors affecting these "cor rect ions", as my previous post stated and removed. More to life. Good luck to all of you.
This is not a normal chart swing. Averaged RDS at $71, and NG at $35. I figure it will take 4 years to recover with this one as I had to recover with the previous 2 deep corrections since 2000. Greed will kill the goose that laid the golden egg when the billionaires have their way and the market collapses. I am beginning to see why I have 1500 bottles of wine under cork. I'll need them! GL.
Too late to sell what I have now. Riding it out in a holding pattern. Don't want to experience my last move where the market turned around right after selling. Looks like a year plus to get back black. GLTA.
Forward looking revenue reporting potential assessment by the market. Upstream O & G companies will make 'less' money. This should help refining margins. Oversold, knee jerk reaction and manipulation. JMHO.
With the number of autos I've seen lately on the highway, we must be burning up that stock of gasoline. It should not take us long to go through any surplus stock of crude. Holding for the Easter Bunny Rally! JMHO.
Gents, Lets take a break from the rat race to sit back and be thankful for our many blessings. I also want to thank all of you for the respectful advice given on this board. This board is unlike the penny stock sites that demean and destroy bloggers for laughs. All the best for the remaining Holiday Season; and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you.
Marginal producers won't be driven out,. They'll just stop the development where they are after running out of capital. We all know the price of oil will come back up after mid term elections. GLTA.
Sounds like speculation to me. I Don't believe RDS would agree to such an buy out or merger. However, BP's brand may be damaged such that it may elect to sell or merge, according to the article. Just my humble observation.
COLDER THAN NORMAL GREAT LAKES - NEW ENGLAND AND GULF COAST - Weather Underground post
A colder than normal winter, especially during the first half appears likely for the Great Lakes, Upper Midwest and New England region, while below normal Temps are also likely across the entire Gulf coast region. However, while Temps will likely average below normal, it’s very unlikely that this winter will be even remotely close to last years’ frigid winter.
Need more storms in the Pacific during November to add to ensure a cold winter. This year's storms in the Pacific were not as frequent or as intense. Recall the intense storms last year? Still promises to be a little below normal and good for hydrocarbon consumption. GLTA
Following Farmers Almanac. Low pressure in the Pacific will certainly produce enough cold air for the winter. Where does all that warm air feeding into low pressure areas go when it reaches the center? It goes to the upper atmosphere and to the pole's. Here comes Frosty! GL.
You got it Bob. I want to see the hydrocarbon stocks in January deep freeze. Sweet. Satisfied with my base position. Not as good as it could have been, as I got in 25% a little too soon. However the remaining 75% will compensate. Come on Frosty!! GLTA.
I buy the FSNGX Fidelity Select NG fund. Planning to hold for at least 90 days and sell late January or early February before the heating season plays out. However, if we begin exporting NGAS in earnest to Europe, there may be another reason to hold for sustained growth. JMHO.
Hydrocarbons will be in big demand this winter. Heating oil and NGAS should also do very well.