Many fail to consider that China's current 7.7% GDP increase in absolute dollar terms is greater than a 10% GDP increase 5 years ago. The reason is that base keeps increasing.
The redundancy expense will be considered as a "non-recurring" item. It will be ignored in eps calculations, but footnoted.
A smart guy in Nebraska said that basically the best time to buy a stock is when other people are fearful, but the company fundamentals are still intact. PBR has the oil and will produce increasing quantities in the future.
RMTI traded approximately between $9.50 and $11 last week. Yesterday, we dipped below $10 and today, ir is over $10.60
Earlier this year, it moved between 15 and 10
What needs to happen to get this stock to settle down?
I thought that mgmt was going to pre-announce what the Thanksgiving cold weather affect would be. Now we are moving into even colder weather. Mr Market has dropped the price from about 187 to 175 in 1 week. Somebody has been heading for the exits before 1st quarter cold weather impact is announced
The problem is that RMTI is making lower lows and lower highs. The RSI is showing an over sold condition and today's price action showed slightly heavier volume. I expect to see a little bounce technically early next week, but we need a catalyst like mfg approval for Vit D to get a meaningful boiunce
I bought 10000 more. I have a lot of this stock, and when we get manufacturing approval for calcitrol, I'm unloading half of my position
It will bounce back if we get mfg approval for Calcitrol and more importantly in SFP gets FDA approval in 2015. If not, it should be dumped
I've owned this stock for over 1 year. I don't understand why we have moved down from about $15 (Thanksgiving) to currently about $10. 1 analyst can't be blamed for this entire mover, especially when several other analysts have confirmed buys with targets $16
It makes no sense that manufacturing for Calcitrol has not been FDA approved
I'm holding, but am concerned that something is going on
Ever since the 1 rogue analyst put a sell rating and a $4 TP, we just can't seem to get back to even $12. Today we broke under $11. I'm starting to get worried. I've owned this stock for over 1 year and was hoping to see mfg approval for Vit D in 2013.
If it is just a delay and there are no problems, I understand that a lot of folks are going to cash in big profits. I only hope that there isn't something bad that is unknown at this time that is causing the lack luster price performance