For the last couple of weeks, we have slowly been making lower lows, hitting $10.10 yesterday. I'm hopeful that we have hit a bottom, this trend is not good. I'll be glad for Triferic approval to get here, hopefully in Jan
I have read your posts for at least 2 years. I sense a small amount of frustration in your last post. The facts are that we continue to make lower lows on less than average volume. That is a bearish trend. I will wait for the FDA's decision on Triferic. Until then, I don't expect the stock to go above 13
When (if) Triferic is approved, we have a chance to hit $20+
I have owned the shares for a long time, but it is easy to understand why someone might think that the shares would go down. IF the FDA does not approve, Triferic, we will easily see single digits again. When I was in the industry, I have seen the FDA do some things that were not seemingly logical; so, it is not a 100% certainty that Triferic will be approved by Jan 2015 as some on this board have stated. I believe in the company and Triferic, but delays/rejections in the approval process can happen. There is a good reason that there is not a lot of volume until we get close to Jan 2015
I also believe that it will come back, but the big price bump will come when Triferic is approved (hopefully) by the FDA. I've owned the stock for over 2 years and now will wait, but it is discouraging to see the shares slowly sink. It seems like every time we get a price bump that some one pushes it back under $11
After receiving what I thought was good news concerning the FDA's approval of Calcitriol manufacturing, we seem to be grinding lower. What do the technicians say about the current support and resistance levels? This slow decline is like death by a thousand cuts
This is great news. BA should be able to lock in eps growth of at least 7%+ over the next 10 yrs+. At these levels, you can buy it and forget it and not worry about short term market fluctuations
I agree with your price target, but it will be a slow steady grower and it will not be the worst performing DJIA stock next year
I have a longer term view of BA. BA is undervalued and we should see the share price rise to at least $160+ over the next couple of years. I am also hoping that mgmt. will continue to increase dividends. I have no idea what is going to happen to the price today
How will the train derailment affect our production/delivery schedule?
Will the public be afraid to fly on a commercial aircraft containing one of these fuselages?
Golf shoes, you have been on this board a long time. I agree with you that because of the high ownership by the country of Brazil, there is no way that this company would be purchased by a non-Brazilian entity
My concern is with the increase in the supply of IO62 coming into the market soon.
We have received some pretty good news in the last couple of months:
1) NDA for Triferic was accepted by the FDA
2) The FDA approved manufacturing of Calcitriol
The problem is that we just don't see much in the way of buying, as volumes have been weak. Additionally, we have not even been able to break out to $13, much less to prior highs of $15+.
Where do we head from here until Triferic is approved (hopefully) in early 2015?
This will be treated as a non-operating income item and is really discounted as a one time item by most analysts. Remember they are just recovering what was charged last quarter. The stock is not getting any pop from the news. Now, if we get some guidance that sales and operating profits are higher because Calcitriol sales are going to be higher than previously projected, you will see us get above $12.
Until Triferic gets approved, we are probably range bound and unfortunately, we won't see new highs in 2014
Yahoo is showing that the 5 year forecasted eps grow rate is a -16%. I understand that next year might be flat with all the new I/O supply coming into the market, but a 5 year decline suggests major problems in the supply/demand relationship. What is going on?
I have also been selling covered calls, but I go out to Nov 2014 and Jan 2015. I use a $14 strike or nov and $15 strike for Jan. Triferic won't be approved before 2015 and I don't see a lot of positive news to push us back to $15 until then
My fear is that the FDA will ask for more info regarding Triferic or another rogue analyst comes out with a negative opinion. The volume is so light that a big sell order at the market could push us down 10%+ as has happened before
I agree completely. Adkerson and Jim Bob both made a fortune on the acquisition. Now Adkerson gets a huge compensation package while the stock tanks
This is dead money with very low volume until we get a favorable catalyst
The lack of mfg approval of Calcitriol baffles me. I assume that mgmt. must have dropped the ball somewhere along the line
Triferic won't be approved until the first quarter of 2015 at the earliest.
I keep hearing rumors of a partnership, but nothing definitive has come along
I'm holding for at least $15 and hoping that nothing negative comes from the FDA vetting process
good luck longs