I just got back from vacation and heard that Triferic got approved, but the shares were down today. I see that Brean has bush whacked us again. This disgusts me when a rogue analyst can slam the shar price so easily....after the FDA approved the drug. I just don't get it. Wall Sreet is rigged against the little investor. I'm waiting for the CC to hear from mgmt
What are the chances that RMTI will announce Triferic sales projections at the next conference call?
If solid sales contracts come through, Brean's opinion will fade quickly.
I really thought that the share price would pop to $15 on the FDA approval. I believe that anything positive regarding future DaVita sales would help the shares a lot. I also hope that ML comes out with a positive recommendation
Hang in there longs. I know that a day like yesterday is extremely frustrating
Before Jim Bob et al purchased MMR, we were about $38. Their presentations showed great slides showing how they were going to quickly pay down debt. The new post-acquisition FCX would be much better able to increase earnings and provide increased shareholder value.
Today we are about $18 and probably looking at most analysts downgrading the company
As usual, I will listen to the CC, and I expect mgmt. to say that everything is improving. The fact is that the last couple of years have been terrible and mgmt. needs a shake up
You have been around a long time on this board. Like you, I just can't understand why we aren't $15+. We have gotten good news on several consecutive occassions and we get knocked down every time. I think we need a solid sales contract for Triferic to push us up
I expect management to give us some guidance regarding projected Triferic and Calcitriol sales in the next CC. The entire stock market is jittery and concerned about future growth. As an example Apple got down to $109 before earnings came out after the market close and now the shares are $118+ following solid results. My point is that with people like Brean Capital continually publishing negative articles, the market won't give RMTI credit until RMTI actually has solid sales contracts or mgmt. guidance of larger sales/profits. This will be coming in 2015. good luck and in my case, patience is needed
I have rarely seen a stock that has had such great current news decline in price like RMTI. Following FDA approval, we are actually down in price. It baffles me and I'm sure other longs are confused as well. I'm hoping that during the upcoming quarterly conference call that Rob C. announces a Triferic sales contract with DaVita and a 2015/6 sales projection exceeding analysts' projections. If we get that, it would be difficult for the price to stay depressed
In the meantime, we wait and hope . I'm surprised that a pharma. company is not going to acquire RMTI
At this stage, I would welcome a buyout. I just don't understand why the share price has declined following the FDA approval of Triferic
Can you please post some of the analyst's commentary including sales and earnings projections
It is the 2015 projection that has everyone concerned. If oil bottoms and deep water drilling demand picks up, we will get back to 20+. If not, we will drift sideways
I agree that it is a pathetic price response. I also own Apple, and when AAPL recently reported, the price jumped from 109 to 119 n a couple of days, and it is a huge company, not a small co like RMTI whose future is pegged to Triferic....I'm holding until the Feb 26 CC. If we don't start moving up, I'm going to sell at least 1/2 of my holdings on any move to $12. I still am hoping for good news
I agree. Until the supply glut is wrung out, don't let Friday's WTI fool you. We are still going to see $40 WTI before this is over. Next week, Anadarko, National and Exxon will report. Following these CC and the Wed. oil inventory numbers, you might see a retest of the 52 week
I would just buy USO and hold it except you lose about 2% per month due to contabgo from rolling out to the next futures contract every month.
good luck longs
Considering all of the positive news, we can't even hold the post-announcement price of $12. I am hoping for some positive Triferic sales commentary on the upcoming CC
I just don't understand how 1 rogue analyst(Brean..AF) can trump ML and others. This is really puzzling
I agree. At the Feb 26 (apprx) CC, Rob needs to lay out a definitive plan for Triferic sales. FDA approval is just the first step, now we must execute with real Triferic sales orders
Realistically, what do ducttape, zing and other seaoned posters expect Rob Chioini to layout at the next CC?
I hope that we get some news regarding Triferic sales orders, but am not sure if this is going to happen.
I believe you are correct. I avoid using terms like "bashers", "frauds" etc. The true value of a company is based on the discounted value of future earnings. If the sales and earnings go up as per your post, RMTI will trade at a P/E 30x. We need a quarter with actual sales/earnings contribution from Triferic. That will quell a lot of the bearish tone on this board
I found the data below from Schwab. I just can't understand why the short interest is so high with only 1 rogue analyst at Brean really negative . I mean, we just got FDA approval. That should cound for a lot for a micro cap company
Market Capitalization (Micro Cap) $502.7M
Enterprise Value $510.7M
Shares Outstanding 47.52M
Shares Held By Institutions 26%
Short Interest (as of 01/15/2015) 16.8%