Why do you think that the share price dropped 10% on over 2 million shares if you think that WS was not unhappy. I think that you had better get a grip. I have listened to/read every CC for over 2 years now. WS will put you in the penalty box if you miss the projections. RMTI had improving gross profit margins coupled with a $1.8 million beat in revenue, but they missed estimates by a nickle. RS and Tom both explain why in the CC. Take the time to read the transcript and you will see for yourself.
I believe in the company but am unhappy with mgmt's execution. Based upon today's price action, I am not alone. A 10% price decline in 1 day is not some simple daily price movement. A 10% decline is significant and should be a wake up call for mgmt to get their darn act together
We are on hold until the 4th qtr
The problem is that when RC promises to launch Calcitriol by the 1st qtr and then comes back and defers the launch to a subsequent date, he loses all credibility with WS. Tradethebest, we lost 10% today because our CEO can't meet his targeted launch dates, lost more than projected on higher sales while receiving a huge compensation package. Yes as a small shareholder, I am disgusted with his ability to deliver as promised. I'm holding but this is dead money until we get a license agreement for Triferic.
When a CEO promises WS that he will launch a product in a CC and then misses the target launch date, the CEO loses credibility with WS and the stock gets dumped. I doubt that RC cares because he apparently received a huge "noncash compensation" (his words on the CC last night.
Now, we have to hope that RC can deliver on his revised promises. If he misses again, we will see single digits again
I'm holding but don't expect much until we get a signed license agreement for Triferic. That should be coming shortly
Great idea but the few shares that are held by posters won't help much. The real solution is for mgmt. to execute and start making a profit before the qtr
I agree that this is taking way too long. A small company like this should be able to move quickly. Something does not seem correct in this lengthy time line
There is huge volume this morning. Bigger investors are selling and this is not an indication of confidence for RC and his team. I was hoping for a big spike up considering that we will be profitable in the 2nd half. It appears that some investors are unwilling to wait
The noncash compensation mentioned in yesterday's CC irritated me as well. I am very frustrated with RC and do not feel that he has the shareholder's interests at the forefront at all times. I await commentary from the "non-Brean" analysts. Regardless what us small shareholders think, the share price is diving today and we have to "hope" that RC can deliver profitability in the 2nd half. If we get 1 more delay, you will see single digits again. There was not 1 solid question on the CC yesterday. I've held a long time and will hold until Sept to see what happens
I'm also frustrated with the delay in the launch of Calcitriol. I also heard on the CC about the non-cash compensation terminology from both Tom and Rob's scripted commentary. I truly hope that RMTI is NOT playing games here at the expense of shareholders. I'm still looking for 2nd half profitability and hopefully some favorable commentary from the analyst community
The Brean analyst did not participate in yesterday's CC. What is AF saying in his latest attack?
Can you please post a link
I understand that, but why is the launch being deferred for an extra qtr? There was no explanation nor any questions from the analysts on this point. Maybe Annieg007 has it pegged correctly
In any event, we should show a profit by the qtr ending Sept 2015. If the analysts put a favorable spin on this, the share price should go up, but yesterday's CC has given ammunition for the shorts in the near term
Maybe you are correct. I just can't understand why they pushed back the Calcitriol launch another qtr. Your explanation is as viable as any other guess. We sure did not get any pressing questions from the analysts during yesterday's CC. I just want to see profits sooner than later. This will drive the share price upward.
I would welcome a Baxter buyout. Baxter has the corporate infrastructure to do a better job in launching new products.
Now, we wait
Following the CC, we now know that RMTI will be profitable in the 2nd half of 2015. The question is what type of revenue and profit projections will the analysts come up with and will they change their target prices
Normally, the market will discount the future and stock prices may move up 6 months in advance of the actual results. I believe that as soon as we get a definitive license agreement in place, we should start moving up. Tom admitted that we should be profitable just from Calcitriol; so, when both Triferic and Calcitriol sales come through, the price should start to move up depending on how high the analysts make their projections
I was hoping that the Brean analyst would ask a question so RC could publicly stomp him, but either he was a no show or was not allowed to participate in the CC.
It is now all up to RMTI's mgmt. to execute. I was disappointed in the delay for Calcitriol and there can not be any more delays
good luck to longs
You are wrong. The delay is for Calcitriol (generic Vit D). There is no excuse for a delay...end of story
I worked for a big Pharma company and there is just no excuse for them to not have delivered Calcitriol in the quarter. This is a tiny company and RC seems to call all the shots and I find the delay unacceptable. What are they going to do if they get a big order in the future and can't deliver? A great job was done by getting FDA approval, but a different mgmt. style might be needed to actually manufacture and deliver in a timely fashion. This area needs to be addressed and fixed now
I agree and that is what is really bothering me. Mgmt needs to under promise and over perform. I fear that we will have another bear raid and the price might suffer before triferic kicks in the 2nd half of 2015
I agree but just wanted to see it a little sooner. RC has to deliver and please no mor talk about delays due to inventory build requirements
You are 100% correct. This is now a 2nd half 2015 story...if they deliver with Triferic. I was discouraged with the Calcitriol delay
I was hoping to see a profit since they beat on the top line.
Additionally, in last qtrs. CC RC stated that Calcitriol would be launched by the 1st qtr...now he is delaying it again. If they can't successfully launch a generic Vit D, how can you have confidence in his timing for Triferic?
Wall Street likes companies that beat their projections and normally punish those that don't.
This is now a 2nd half 2015 stock story. I invested in the company to make money. Everything hinges on Triferic and I must wait to see a big payday
I hope that 2015 will be a good year for RMTI, but I found the CC disappointing. I just don't understand why there is another qtr delay in the launch for Calcitriol