We were trading around $11.80 and when I checked the close, we dropped to $11.26. Any news or is this just someone deciding to sell?
Additionally top brass made millions from the oil/gas acquisitions. This is disgraceful. We small shareholders keep hearing about a $40+ price target, but we never seem to get there
When is Adkerson going to get the Indonesian copper tax resolved?
When are we going to start seeing a return for the oil/gas acquisition? All is read about is blockbuster potential, but as for now, they are poring money into the Gulf without a return after taking on billions of extra debt. Are we going to see $38 again this year?
This is dead money with very low volume until we get a favorable catalyst
The lack of mfg approval of Calcitriol baffles me. I assume that mgmt. must have dropped the ball somewhere along the line
Triferic won't be approved until the first quarter of 2015 at the earliest.
I keep hearing rumors of a partnership, but nothing definitive has come along
I'm holding for at least $15 and hoping that nothing negative comes from the FDA vetting process
good luck longs
I agree completely. Adkerson and Jim Bob both made a fortune on the acquisition. Now Adkerson gets a huge compensation package while the stock tanks
My fear is that the FDA will ask for more info regarding Triferic or another rogue analyst comes out with a negative opinion. The volume is so light that a big sell order at the market could push us down 10%+ as has happened before
I have also been selling covered calls, but I go out to Nov 2014 and Jan 2015. I use a $14 strike or nov and $15 strike for Jan. Triferic won't be approved before 2015 and I don't see a lot of positive news to push us back to $15 until then
Yahoo is showing that the 5 year forecasted eps grow rate is a -16%. I understand that next year might be flat with all the new I/O supply coming into the market, but a 5 year decline suggests major problems in the supply/demand relationship. What is going on?
This will be treated as a non-operating income item and is really discounted as a one time item by most analysts. Remember they are just recovering what was charged last quarter. The stock is not getting any pop from the news. Now, if we get some guidance that sales and operating profits are higher because Calcitriol sales are going to be higher than previously projected, you will see us get above $12.
Until Triferic gets approved, we are probably range bound and unfortunately, we won't see new highs in 2014
We have received some pretty good news in the last couple of months:
1) NDA for Triferic was accepted by the FDA
2) The FDA approved manufacturing of Calcitriol
The problem is that we just don't see much in the way of buying, as volumes have been weak. Additionally, we have not even been able to break out to $13, much less to prior highs of $15+.
Where do we head from here until Triferic is approved (hopefully) in early 2015?
Golf shoes, you have been on this board a long time. I agree with you that because of the high ownership by the country of Brazil, there is no way that this company would be purchased by a non-Brazilian entity
My concern is with the increase in the supply of IO62 coming into the market soon.