At this stage, I would welcome a buyout. I just don't understand why the share price has declined following the FDA approval of Triferic
I have rarely seen a stock that has had such great current news decline in price like RMTI. Following FDA approval, we are actually down in price. It baffles me and I'm sure other longs are confused as well. I'm hoping that during the upcoming quarterly conference call that Rob C. announces a Triferic sales contract with DaVita and a 2015/6 sales projection exceeding analysts' projections. If we get that, it would be difficult for the price to stay depressed
In the meantime, we wait and hope . I'm surprised that a pharma. company is not going to acquire RMTI
I expect management to give us some guidance regarding projected Triferic and Calcitriol sales in the next CC. The entire stock market is jittery and concerned about future growth. As an example Apple got down to $109 before earnings came out after the market close and now the shares are $118+ following solid results. My point is that with people like Brean Capital continually publishing negative articles, the market won't give RMTI credit until RMTI actually has solid sales contracts or mgmt. guidance of larger sales/profits. This will be coming in 2015. good luck and in my case, patience is needed
You have been around a long time on this board. Like you, I just can't understand why we aren't $15+. We have gotten good news on several consecutive occassions and we get knocked down every time. I think we need a solid sales contract for Triferic to push us up
Before Jim Bob et al purchased MMR, we were about $38. Their presentations showed great slides showing how they were going to quickly pay down debt. The new post-acquisition FCX would be much better able to increase earnings and provide increased shareholder value.
Today we are about $18 and probably looking at most analysts downgrading the company
As usual, I will listen to the CC, and I expect mgmt. to say that everything is improving. The fact is that the last couple of years have been terrible and mgmt. needs a shake up
What are the chances that RMTI will announce Triferic sales projections at the next conference call?
If solid sales contracts come through, Brean's opinion will fade quickly.
I really thought that the share price would pop to $15 on the FDA approval. I believe that anything positive regarding future DaVita sales would help the shares a lot. I also hope that ML comes out with a positive recommendation
Hang in there longs. I know that a day like yesterday is extremely frustrating
I just got back from vacation and heard that Triferic got approved, but the shares were down today. I see that Brean has bush whacked us again. This disgusts me when a rogue analyst can slam the shar price so easily....after the FDA approved the drug. I just don't get it. Wall Sreet is rigged against the little investor. I'm waiting for the CC to hear from mgmt
It is normal to have violent swings in bear markets. Go back and look at an historical price graph of the DJIA from 1929-1937. To have a real turn, you have to build a solid base with higher lows and higher highs while the base is building. The fundamentals still look bad for WTI. Production and inventories are increasing and the Saudis aren't cutting production
I bought it earlier today after the inegative oil inventory came out and just sold it for a $1 profit
WTI is still in a negative trend and I will buy it back on a dip
I want to buy USO today, but I see no reason to purchase before the inventory data is released. The big boys will move WTI depending on the data
I wish that you were correct, but oil inventories keep growing and we have not reached a supply/demand equillibrium point yet.
I always try to support our govt, although regardless of whom the next President is, I hope that they have a Military background. It gives one a different perspective when you see a buddy killed.
In any event, good luck and I will wait for the next round of earnings releases before I jump in and buy more
Thx for your posts
I know that you are long and have been so for a long time. I see a lot of new ID's posting and perhaps you are correct, but the big volume traders are not swayed by any post here. I believe that Baxter and ML are in frequent contact with RMTI mgmt and have a pretty good idea that Triferic will be approved. I have no idea what the labeling or if additional studies will be required. I don't have a scientific background but have talked to people that do and I get "thumbs up" for Triferic. I mwill be glad when Jan 24 is here and the drug is approved.