Wake me when we get back to mid $30's. With Adkerson and old Jim Bob calling the shots, these guys might even screw what might be a huge oil find. We need new leadership. I wish Carl Icahn would come in and shake things up
Who cares what he thinks? In one month, the FDA should rule on Triferic. The FDA is the only opinion that matters. Try this instead:
Turn off your computer and try this:
1.5 oz Tres Generations anjeo or any quality tequila (Patro, Don Juio)
.75 oz Gran Marinier
about 4 oz of Jose Cuervo margarita mix
add ice, shake and drink
If you are still worried about Brean Capital, try another one...guaranteed to relax you
Happy Holidays to all longs
Agreed. I just ignore all these people that post price projections without any facts to support their opinion. No one on this board knows when the FDA will render their opinion on Triferic
The share price is not moving, and most likely won't move until we get a decision on Triferic. I find it hilarious that someone would post that a decision would come out after the market closes today. I will be glad when the decision is made so this senseless banter ceases. This is a tiny company that does not move in sync with the market
Thanks for your thoughts. I have decided to hold the stock as well. I sold $35 strike June expiration calls today to supplement my dividend income. I believe that we will see $70 WTI within 12 months. I live in Houston and talk to several geologists and middle level managers in the oil industry. Rig counts in Midland Tx are decreasing...same for North Dakota. If we get a little bump in extra demand due to lower crude, prices will come back and dividends will be secure
Did you see the rig status report for ESV? I saw where Credit Suisse lowered the TP from 45 to $30 following this rig status report\. I just wanted your opinion if you had a chance to read the report
The DJIA has been up 700 pts in 2 days and we can't even get back to $9. You would think that we would get a little bounce...but nada
The Triferic decision can't come quick enough for me.
I agree. Both the longs and shorts have settled into their positions. The FDA will be the settling factor..hopefully a positive outcome in Jan
According to Yahoo data supplied there are 2 strong buys, 2 buys and 2 sell ratings. Have the 2 sell side analysts come out with any new reasons for keeping their sell rating. I'm long but I try to read the rationale of both sides. If anyone has access to the sell side opinions, could you post their arguments? Following the Baxter deal and ADCOM vfavorable vote, I just don't understand how anyone could keep a sell recommendation on he stock.
Additionally, why hasn't ML come out with a buy recommendation following the secondary? Are they still in a quiet period?
Joe, in 1970, I arrived in Viet Nam on Dec 17. You are an old Army guy, so I know you understand when I say that I don't talk about it much. I really get irritated when I see these protesters and looters vandalizing stores when they have no idea the sacrifices that many have made on their behalf
Good luck with your investments