These thieves won't get away with it.
Seems like the market doesn't like Hakan's solo NDA strategy. Don't they know he boldly predicted approval right before he dumped shares and the FDA gave their 1st middle finger?
This is hilarious. Bend over. LMFAO
If they don't then I know it's phony as a 3 dollar bill.
This is very bad news. I want the CFO spending his time working on partnerships, selling the company, talking to Greenhill, etc. Taking time out of his day to talk to some moron retail investor tells me they are too concerned about the stock price and not focused on getting the job done. Very bad sign.
Even though they've made $$Millions in salary and bonus over the years, they just couldn't keep their hands out of the cookie jar. They know the truth and they were selling. Tells me all I need to know.
1. It only hit $8.70.
2. It wasn't great news in August. 30% had a bad cough and management won't release all the data.
3. Insiders dumped $600k worth of stock at $7.50 and $8.00. Does that give you confidence?
4. Management's Q&A on SEC form 8K was bizarre. Rather than aid confidence, they further caused doubt.
Shystro, tell Wifey tonight. She already knows you're a loser and is banging the next door neighbor dude who wakes up with a woody every morning.
If you want leverage to price of gold, just buy leap calls on GLD. You'll get the same or better return than these explorers and you don't have to trust management of these little dirtbag companies.
What if the bulk sample is not representative of the block? Let's review the undisputed facts:
1. Strathcona resigned. Flipped the bird to management and their stooge Snowden.
2. In doing so, Strathcona lost a significant amount of revenue but decided that foregoing short term profit was better than putting their name on a bogus resource estimate.
3. Pretium's strategy has never been one to actually build a mine and sell gold. They are in the business of drilling holes, hyping cherry picked results, fluffing the stock price and hope there is some fool willing to buy the whole company.
Good luck with the greater fool theory of investing. If you don't know who the fool is, it's you.
Pretium is almost a certain $0. Nobody is going to buy this heap of trash nor loan it $700 million to build a mine. This story is finished. Short happily to zero for 100% profits. LMFAO
Snowden lacks independence and has no business being in the auditor role. They've prepared the past estimates so I expect that they will confirm the results of their own work. Massive conflict of interest and shouldn't be allowed.