No, I was the first to post about this issue and of course I got spammed off the page and called names.
I have been sitting on the sidelines of OPK due to this. I don't like having my money in limbo so long and I'm kind of #$%$ TBH. I have never waited so long for shares after merger.
I wouldn't expect this to happen any time soon... If ever.
I have called my broker multiple times regarding my shares and their response is "there is nothing we can do until we receive the shares."
So I cannot sell my shares. I personally find this ridiculous and I agree lesson learned... Pretty #$%$ off about it actually.
Like literally is there anyone on this board that can't wait to get their hands on the colorful, cheap, downgraded version of a new phone?
Likelihood of getting laid?
I have a couple different brokerages, but I use Scottrade for my long term buys. Not that it matters... they are all the same.
I never said anyone cared what I think, but NO ONE SURE AS HELL CARES WHAT YOU THINK you snot nose little kid.
While we appreciate that you keep handing over your money to us with your -100% in the hole short, you've lost all credibility with everyone who is on this board for more than a few months. And any newcomers to the stock who happens to wind up here aren't being fooled by your spamming and outlandish claims.
Please go pick some other stock board to troll. You're a maggot and not wanted here.
Not really sure what your'e talking about? Why would be I be crying? My average purchase price of PBTH was under $8... I got more than a 10% gain from the merger on these shares.
I'm just pointing out there there might be some profit taking once the shares hit.
Prior to the PBTH merger I closed out most of my shares, but there a were a few leftovers that didn't execute.
Those PBTH shares have been stuck in my account since the merge and I have been unable to trade them. I called my broker (Scottrade) and they said it can take up for a week for the new shares to be deposited.
I am sure there are more PBTH holders that have their shares sitting out in limbo as well, and will be taking profts once their OPK shares are deposited.
Not that it matters as this stock will continue to rise in the long term, and the overall volume of PBTH was much lower than OPK anyway, but it's something to think about.
Hmmm doesn't sound good IMO. The stock is barely up AH with those size of purchases? The fact that they are getting those kind of buy orders in without sending the stock skyward means there are big sellers as well. Someone has got to sell to the buyer...
I am in caution mode.
Supposedly. I had a #$%$ ton of PBTH I had been holding for weeks in order to get some cheaper shares of OPK, and ended up selling out at the end of the day when the vote results were not released. Not announcing the buyout immediately following the vote IMO is a fail. I guess it would not be a big deal if we weren't on the verge of launching cruise missals into Syria, but I'm not going to keep my chips on the table through the turbulent waters like that.
A couple board posters claim they were at the meeting and the vote passed, but sorry- I am not going to listen to the people on Yahoo! boards for news, although they probably are telling the truth. Hard to understand why they wouldn't make an announcement right away?
If the vote passes, then I might miss out on some big returns, but oh well. Markets are behaving irrationally the past two days. Had to cut my risks down.
I find it hard to believe you bought 123,000 shares at $1.56... Tell me on why catalyst did you buy at $1.56?
Judging by by your previous posts you probably have like 123 shares.
No idea to be honest. I'm very disappointed that there was no announcement immediately following the shareholder meeting. I ended up selling my shares and taking a loss due to the lack of information coming out and all the selling pressure.
I didn't want to, but with the tension in Syria I did not want to have so much money sitting out overnight in the market. They should have immediately made it public as soon as the vote passed. Kinda feel like they dropped the ball on this one, since they knew everyone has been waiting and the crazy market volatility.
I'm sure they will announce it after hours, but I don't have the appetite to risk a massive market if the #$%$ hits the fan. GL to those who are holding as I'm sure you will reap the rewards.
If we are up 1% against the dow 0.5% how is the stock tanking? We are only 2% from the day high. Are you #$%$ or what?