It's reached a level that the Federal Government has lost Control Of. There's not enough cash in all of our U.S. Banks to pay 2 cents on the dollar of the 100 Trillion Market Cap the Feds have created. When they come to the Casino window whose going to back these irresponsible market caps and P/E ratios?
In 2010 They Said Rates would rise in 2012
In 2012 They Said Rates would rise by Mid 2014
Now in 2014 the say Next Year and 2016.
The 77 million senior citizens in this country have been lied to by the U.S Treasury. The truth is the U.S. Federal Debt 19 Trillion, plus the $4.5 trillion off balance sheet debt, plus the Social Security IOU of $25 Trillion comes to over $40 Trillion. The lie to the American people so they can fund their Lottery Ticket Pensions is the will never not only pay interest on the debt, but they will default on the debt in the coming months. Yes months...
on the backs of millions of Senior Citizens trying to live off of fixed incomes, being lied to by the Federal Government. It's Criminal.
The harm and risks they are placing the largest demographic in our country is horrific (Senior Citizens) is horrific. Aged Americans placing there lives in the hands of Gamblers.
Its going to end very ugly.
These markets are going to crash and its going to take a lot more then Worthless U.S. Treasuries to pay the $20 Trillion Debt, plus the new off balance sheet debt of $5 Trillion.
Middle Class Americans are getting slaughtered with inflation OIL and Food and Seniors moving to record poverty food stamp programs the Federal Reserve is one big lie now. Japan now equally as broke as the U.S. is playing the same U.S. Game. There exports dropped 3.5% last month yet there markets are up 1.5%?
They are totally out of control..... Ask Greenspan S&P 22 times earnings P/E. All alongs, all calls and no one protecting there positions. There are zero shorts in these markets volume is dead. Oil going to 120 and the U.S. Dollar Plunging in 20 days.
Once U.S. does its first attack in Iraq OIL will to $75.00. Also, the ARABS in London have there trades monitored now.
U.S. and Europre authorites validating every OIL Futures Contact purchase last week to see if the udit trail leadds back to Sunni ISIL group trying to fund opertions via ISIL released propogndda and OIL Futures Contracts. Every International Contract will be monitored. My sources says NYMEX is loaded with regulators today. Both sides of contracts specifially those coming in via London, will be monitored.
They maybe hurt now going into the rest of the year.
40% ddrop in oil coming folks. They have no July Contact buyers to sell to.
Impacting Price of Oil in the World Monday June 15th The world is AWASH with OIL.
• $4.00 Gasoline in most major U.S. Cities slows demand for Gasoline overstocked for July 4th Weekend. U.S. Consumers stay away from retail stores not having the extra funds for Gasoline.
• IRAN and US Relations grew closer towards a July 20th Deal for enriching uranium.
• IRAN and US Relationship improves when discussing IRAQ, ready to bring 4 million barrels of OIL a day On-line with short notice.
• Kurds taking over Iraq Oil fields in the north feel they can get better production out of them then IRAQ gov’t was getting.
• Iraq Southern Oil Wells producing at capacity, plus another 500,000 barrels
• Lybia announced after two months its major oil field and port is now open resolving all security concerns.
• OPEC announced it will produce 1 million more barrels a day.
• Rumor SEC and The Federal Government is looking at NYMEX and London OIL Contracts for possible ISIL terrorists Plot to fund operations by using Media to make millions on futures contracts. NYMEX is said to be cooperating.
Should see $7.50 by Friday.
This always ends bad for one sided traders.
The Focus is in London Brent Contract and a firm connected to Sunni Arabs. That's what i'm told. No Bids tonight.
Maybe 40% Prem in OIL Now.... And Everyone is Super Long.... Watch a $10 Drop come Monday.
4 million barrels a day..
Libya's El Feel oilfield reopens after two-month protest
The reopening of El Feel is good news for the weak central government struggling with a budget crisis as a wave of protests at oil installations and rebel violence have dried up oil exports, the country's main source of income.