Tolanco - I have followed you for years. Biggest nut of anyone on these boards. Who cares about Ebola? The company has a good platform, and after speaking with Ron and the CEO this week (and today), I am more confident than ever that this is a good long term investment play.
His secretary called me after I asked Ron Both to have him call. I didn't call him for what it's worth. Not going to sit here and defend myself against you immature children.
Like I said, no one on here will believe me. I have been speaking with Ron for the past couple weeks, and asked Ron to have him call me. His secretary called me this morning, asking if I could take his call. So I did. I am LONG and will remain LONG for some time based on these conversations. I'm not here to lie. Just trying to help.
Spoke with Robert Kay for about 20 minutes or so. I know no one on here will actually believe me since this board is full of chronic liars. He didn't disclose anything that we already don't know; however, he did tell me that they were not firing the existing IR team. They are getting an additional IR team that is more "science savvy." Also said no PR will come out until there is material information to release (probably not until after November 10th). He basically said that he agrees the stock is being crushed by "naked shorts" and that there is really nothing that the SEC can do about this unless we know exactly who is doing it.
He, too, thinks naked shorting is happening. He remains confident in the company's platform. No PR will be released until the company has something material to release. Everything is hush hush right now.
That's my thoughts as well. I think Ron at Investor Relations is dodging questions too. At first, I didn't, but now it's very suspect.
None of the existing funds holding this (namely Aspire) nor any insiders have sold....even after the stock went over $3. That's the only saving grace for this stock at this point.
The company has fired its existing Investor Relations firm. Whoever Ron works for will no longer be the IR company for the firm after around the 2nd weekend in November. He has no clue why the Company has decided not to renew its contract. Additionally, Ron has reached out to the Company's CEO several times over the past week (mainly as a result to fearful and disgruntled investors such as myself), and the CEO continues to not return any phone calls, saying he is too busy. I have also reached out directly to the Company and asked Ron to have the CEO call me, and that too has not worked. I own quite a bit of shares, and am at a loss for words. Ron continues to say that this company has a platform and that they are working on issuing some sort of PR prior to November 10th. At this point, I will believe it when I see it. I've taken such a massive unrealized loss that it's hard to sell now. Good luck folks. But, at this point, it might be worth pursuing some legal action. I'm going to go drink some bourbon now to ease the pain.