This country voted for this administration and it's getting what it deserves.. hopefully the next admin will at the very least know the difference between transportation fuel and power generation!.. I'm waiting to invest in windmill powered trucks soon..
I want to hear we sold the entire company! anything above $7 will be fine.. enough already.. You think this is bad.. be happy you never got in involved in the "Trusts"!...
Whether it's buy back, insider purchasers or whether strategy to get a higher book value I rather have a higher PPS so I can get out as opposed to increasing the divi..
There "may" be a Cooperman rally tmrw and for some of you guys who had enough may have a chance to get out on a decent % move.. There always that chance he doesn't mention or gave up on SD also...
SandRidge Energy (SD) and Range Resources (RRC) started hitting big wells such as the Puffingbarger 1-28H and Balder 1-30N (see below), EUR and IRR projections ballooned to 600MBOE and more than 100%, respectively.
SandRidge saw production results improve approximately 20% from 2011 to 2012. These results coupled with a decrease in wells costs have increased the economics of the play.
Why didn't you sell a little or used options when HERO soared 200+% for the lows? I was fortunate to get out very close to the highs and now buying back in at these levels.. GL!
I think we are range bound in $4's -$6's until we get taken over.. I'm tired of hearing anything that might be perceived as positive.. NatGas story is over for this week as warmer temps are coming.. At this point it may take years for the export effect to take affect as we are still flaring more NatGas than we are using and keep in mind most the O&G player's can ramp up drilling to bring even more Gas online.. Unfortunately my bid of $4.70 still stands.. I have plenty of shares in the $5's and $4's.. Everything SD has been a disaster until we get taken out.. Just my experience and opinion with TW's old ATM machine...
The trusts may be indication on how horrible the Miss/L is.. I'm glad I sold all of my SDT last year with a loss; however getting destroyed on SDR. I want out everything SD so go ahead and sell the entire company to the highest bidder.. I'll take anything over $8..
please try not to use those 2 words together.. it's a horrible reminder of my SDT, SDR and PER.. I bought those at much lower levels than the IPO and I'm down 45%.. I need SD to make up for those loses.. My only saving grace was selling a % of SD above $11 in 2011
Divi cut just may be priced in so bring it on and get it over with.. we may actually rise in PPS.. I wonder if the D story has some validity.. we will soon find out soon enough..
The diaper comment was just a little sarcastic humor.. we are both on the same side and I still have faith in TPG and the whales so good luck..
I've been trading SD while you were still in your diapers.. My avg cost is $5.98.. sold a % in 2011 in the $10's and $13's.. If you don't think SD and the trusts haven't been a disaster for longs while the entire market is banging away at all time highs then you need to get a clue.. I'm not here to pick fights; however, I will defend my opinion..
I'm an owner since 2010.. sold 30% above $11- $12 in 2011, wished I sold it all of course.. SD At $6 is a decent loss since the market has had a massive move in 2013. I believe TPG has started their plan to sell the assets as they did with the GOM. I'm done waiting for O&G prices to increase.. Oil is already at $100 and we're nowhere.. NatGas will take a very long time to sustain higher prices.. I truly don't think TPG will let this slug go on forever.. I'm waiting to wake up one morning to see that long awaited HEADLINE: That SD has been sold!... I'm sure they are shopping the company and at some point will sell the entire company. TPG is a major shareholder, they didn't pay that SOB TW to let this company languish for years... They will make good on the promise of a sale as stated in the proxy fight..
Started a position there a few months back.. let's see if it will pull a MHR on me.. while leaving my larger holding of SD in the rear view mirror.. I'm telling you if it wasn't for the possibility of a SD sale I would have traded SD with options long ago..
I'm thinking that the reason for TPG's silence may be due to shopping of the company.. You will get an announcement as they did with the GOM...