after today. Actually, it should be increased.
by the biggest criminal organization on earth.
New record high on the way!!!
about these volatility scams.
What, did the VIX delisted?
after printing 49 so far, just seemed reasonable a 50th was in the cards.
Well, look at it this way ... 97% of the time, the vehicles that tract VIX, volatility futures, TVIX and UVXY are down. So, with 97% chance of falling and only 3% for possible gains, people have been trained like a dog to expect a treat for biting somebody when they pet-them.
as the Budget Bill confirms more acceptable fraud allowances for banks.
as long as you live per/CNBC.