Sure, Sandy has been here for 4 years watching the bottom get closer and closer...Just $0.28 more Sandy and your dreams of being broke will be a reality.
Since stock analysis has failed you yet again, maybe you should try nuts, I hear there are big profits in nuts. Ask the expert Sandy about nuts.
the problem isn't the oil coming out of the ground...
Nor is the problem the amount of rigs drilling in the ground to find it...
The problem is that America is producing so much that we have a glut...
So just keep telling potential shareholders of all of the oil and keep scaring them away...
numbers are factored in....
Currently the take on each well is around 20%.
The float is so high now that it will take 10 strong wells to equal 2 small pumpers.
Winter is setting in and it is supposed to be as intense or worse than last year.
The oil glut is growing worse by the day with the USA over producing Saudi Arabia.
and even though the pumpers on the board want a huge return on the Billibong well,
the facts are that Slawson has exercised their option on this well and own most of it.
So, $0.29 is a true gift. The pps should be around $0.24.
What could that possibly be?
1. A CME? No oil needed in a CME as no engines will operate.
2. Another war? America is in a war now and oil is going down in price.
3. Republicans taking control of the Senate and repealing Obamacare? Dow to 22,000 - oil to $40 per barrel.
4. Democrats revolt and file charges against the impersonator? Dow to 25,000 oil to $30 per barrel.
5. The Petro Dollar fails? Already countries are shunning the U.S. Dollar thanks to an overspending government.
6. Ebola? The USA has a patent on Ebola.
7. An Earthquake? Too regional, not enough to cause a countrywide panic.
8. Yellowstone erupts? The chances of a full blown eruption are remote, but it could cause limited damage to agriculture which would reduce the use of oil products to harvest and plant.
9. An Asteroid impact? Yeah, that would cause some problems...
LMAO Sandy, the Jiimies, and the MMan
Investing for an Asteroid Impact....
There doesn't appear to be any manipulating at all because...
THERE IS NO VOLUME....
Oil is not a good investment for the foreseeable future, probably until next Spring.
Read the News stories for a change.
AMERICA HAS SURPASSED SAUDI ARABIA IN OIL PRODUCTION.
What does that News mean to small oilers?
Tough times ahead, no manipulation needed.