52wk Range: $1.13 - $4.80 ??????????????
When has this stock ever been $4.80 in 2015?
Looking on Yahoo's Way Back Machine history of 2015 price per share locater, the closest this stock has been to $4.80 was at the 10:1 reverse split price of $2.00, but on March 30, 2015 the stock opened at $2.00 and closed that day at $1.63, a loss of over 25%.
What you say Sandy, how come the numbers have been fudged?
it appears this was another intentional rally to harvest a few pennies...
Don't spend it all in one place....
LMAO Sandy, the Jiimies, and the MMan
Pick a Shady Spot at the Shelter to set up your Field & Stream Tent.
by End of Century.
by Kate Connolly | The Guardian | June 8, 2015
German chancellor Angela Merkel announces commitment to ‘decarbonise global economy’ and end extreme poverty and hunger.
The G7 leading industrial nations have agreed on tough measures to cut greenhouse gases by phasing out the use of fossil fuels by the end of the century, the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has announced, in a move hailed as historic by some environmental campaigners.
On the final day of talks in a Bavarian castle, Merkel said the leaders had committed themselves to the need to “decarbonise the global economy in the course of this century”. They also agreed on a global target for limiting the rise in average global temperatures to a maximum of 2C compared to pre-industrial levels.
LMAO Sandy, the Jiimies, and the MMan...
Get Your 18v Yard Tools Now !!
Easy Steps to take your mind off this Oiler...
1. Set up your backyard hammock.
2. Go to any hardware store in your town.
3. Go to the 18v Yard Tools section.
4. Pick out a new 18v Yard Tool for Summer chores around the house.
5. Plug in the charger and insert the battery.
6. Show your wife/kids/grandkids how fun and easy it is to use - just insert the battery and go.
7. Get comfy in your Hammock and enjoy watching your family use your new 18v Yard Tool.