OK the first release stated the offering was only about 10% of Kenny's holding. If this is for everything he owns stock is holding up well.
This offering is only 10% of the total that Kenny wants to get out of. Question is how will he get rid of the other 90% ?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Looks like he also wants to get rid of the other 90%
I agree but it will put downward pressure on the stock until offering is closed. You have to wonder if things are getting that much better at ETFC why is Kenny getting out now?