You are right !! Will stop talking about sp.
But think it is better to have an option to live about 5+ months longer than to have no option at all, agree? It is not much improvement, but it is an option. Sad that sience isn't further by now.
"If we do you are entitled to a "told ya so."
That's not they way i think. I don't care who is right or wrong ex post as long as my trades are more right than wrong. :-)
After ASCO is what counts. Sustainable upmove or still under control of the ones that have written the warrants and don't want this to move above 6.91 /6.93? We will see...
i think 5.40 is very likely. Just because everyone thinks it won't fall that low again. Even you.
With 5.40 and back to 6.80 we will have a "cup and handle" pattern completed which gives technical traders to seek higher prices than 6.80. Then a sustainable breakout is more likely.
HR 0.22 was known, nothing new!
I want to know what the mPFS for C in prior anti-PD-1/PD-L1 therapy was ...
"I sent four emails to SPPI in the past month asking if SPI-1620 was abandoned. No answer."
That's a "NO GO" for any Investor Relations. SPPI is the worst of all!
Tartia, you are much more intelligent to realize the following - or are you really trying to fool others?
If Spectrum's shareprice is below 10.53 in 2018 the convertible holders will want to have cash, not stock. If spectrum can't pay that cash (if their cash position is below 120 million) they have to dilute. At far lower prices. At prices the market is willing to pay. The convertible terms in case of shareprice above 10.53 are not relevant...!!
* 130 million cash
* over 120 million debt.
- net cash only 10 Million
* started two very very costly phase 3 trials and one phase 2 trial recently, another phase 3 trial to begin within one year (belinostat)
* fast declining fusilev revenues
* evomela sales not until contracts with centers are reached
Conclusion: very doubtful
btw tartia - what SPPI will never tell you:
1. the 60% Response Rate was partially achieved with higher doses than their current phase 2 study
2. for their Respone Rate they only looked at predefined target lesions, such studies are not comparable to normal ORR studies (which they did and it was their typical pumping)
btw: the potential in 3rd line adv. Breast cancer, which they aim, is not great. There are many other drugs out and far more coming, a very crowded space. With third line alone they won't be able to "transform the company". Only if they are able to move up to 2nd and 1st line or other indications then there is a chance, but who knows what drugs are out in 5-7 yrs?
at least they had a great past.
As tartia said: the jury is still out. We don't know if SPPi has a great future. When i look at the promises of the last 15 years then i have to deny it.
most of the revenue is from fusilev. They were lucky. The other drugs are dogs so far. ROI on the other drugs is very very negative.
"That jury is still out"
Far too long now. Justice delayed is justice denied!
Every single drug is/was hyped by Raj.
Raj and Spectrum are known for:
* Overpromise und Underdeliver
* mediocre drugs other pharmas don't want
* making managment richer and richer
* not creating value for shareholders
* only one success by luck: fusilev, all the other drugs so far were bad decisions