Yes. You are correct. It is like a nightmare but nothing can be done. Just wait for reversal.
Its FBR capital. He is same idiot who keep downgrading. I do not understand why this downgraded again from $ 172 to $ 99 with no new news.
I think so too. But until reversal happens. Its hard to guess the low. One thing for sure it cant go everyday low. One day it will bounce. It all matters how brave to hold this until then. I am down big time. Nothing has changed but it gives me lot of stress watching my investment down 60%.
This Bloomberg article should be investigated. It looks like author got paid to write negative article. It is scam job. PPS will be in green tomorrow
It looks Bloomberg article pre-planned to keep the share price down before the results get published. It looks big scam and author of article is biased. It looks like she got paid for writing negative article. This will be in green tomorrow morning.
CTIC should have at least 1 billion market cap by next quarter. Holding this one from 4 years and averaging down. I almost last hope last november and was thinking to sell for tax losses and partnership happened with big pharma and flood of good news keep coming. This is first time in few years CTIC has so many positive news came and more to come this year. I hope this time Bianco doesnt do any more dilutions. CTIC has enough money for 2 years
PPS should be around 8 to 10$ in 2014. PPS moving slowly beacuse market is still scared of CTIC reverse splits histroy and so many failures but this time its different. So many positive news already came and more coming. EVEN Adam is on postive side on CTIC after so many years of bashing.
I hope this time it breaks 68$ and reach new highs
Nothing to be greedy. Nokia devices worth more than what MS are paying. MS paid 8.5 billion $ for skype #$%$. Skype had just 850 million $ revenue. Nokia has more than $ 20 billion dollar revenue. going to make profit from this quarter.
i did my homework. I know MS will not use nokia name for samartphones. they are only going to use it for feature phones. what i am suggesting is let MS use nokia name for smartphones too and make more money out of it. People buy phone for nokia brand name not for MS. Cash on brand name.
We will find out when Q3 numbers are out. If Nokia sells more than 10 million phones. Growth is more than 30%. MS will be forced to agree for paying more or royalties. Windows phones are only getting popular. If we are selling more than 40 million phone in 2013. selling 200 million phones in 2017 is not big deal. There wont be any feature phones in 2017. All phones will be smartphones or may be something else.
If sales are less than 10 million this quarter then i agree with ur point.
Shareholders should reject the buyout offer and buyout offer should be modified to get royalties atleast 5$ to 10$ a lumia phones and MS can use Nokia name on phones to sell them.
This will be great idea. MS expectation is to sell 200 million phones by 2017.
If royalties paid is 5$ then Nokia will get 1 billion dollars
If royalites paid is 10$ then nokia will get 2 billion dollars every year.
What do you guys think about this? Any comments.
They will become bigger than apple for sure. After watching new 5C and 5S. I am pretty confident. I do not know what apple was thinking. They are keeping 8MP camera on new phones. 8MP on high end phones outdated already. Colors of the phone is copying Nokia. Only thing new is finger print security. which i feel unnecessary
They are not going to bid more than $15. If shareholders are lucky we may get $18.
When everybody was saying Elop is a mole or trojan horse. I didnt believe it but everything happened last 3 years started making sense with this deal. The plan is so unbelievable great.
Here is the plan and how they worked:
1. Elop joins Nokia from MS. Slowly putting death of Symbian OS and didnt encourage to build alternate OS or adopt free andriod OS.
2. Makes deal with MS on windows phone. MS agrees to 250 million dollars each quarter and in the meanwhile nokia is posting billions of dollars in losses in transition to windows phone. MS is so smart they didnt want pay for transition. so they didnt buy Nokia in first place.
3. Release great lumia phones Q4, 2012 but not many phones available to sell and not available to all carriers. Make minimum marketing efforts. Plan is to show market and shareholders that Lumia is selling only few millions. Keep the share price low.
4. Once all the transition in done Q2, 2013 from symbian to windows phone. MS started approaching more aggressive with Nokia to buy the devices.
5. Making sure not much marketing efforts are done on windows phone in US until the deal in near. All of a sudden u see so many ads on TV because deal is near or complete. Aggressive campaign and selling lumia 520 for cheap price and gain the market.
6. At the same time Elop made sure from last one year to make NSN in to profitability and buy all the share from seimens. So to break up nokia it will easy to say we still have profitability business and can easily fools everybody that nokia is just going to sell devices which are just posting losses.
7. Lastly sell the company nokia devices to MS and go back to MS.