My prediction was preety good. It indeed turned green today. But it took much longer than I expected and didnt finish green.
I need 5.50$ to break even. But I am still happy with $2.5 because atlast I see hope here that I will break even sometime near future
If Genfit fails, ICPT pps will be minimum 450$. It can even touch 500$.
If Genfit results less spectular than ICPT but meet end points. ICPT pps will be atleast $400
I need 5.50$ to break even. Still long way to go. I am expecting we will hit again aroung 5 to 8$ range may be end of this year or mid next year. I hope it goes up fast. So I can sell. this thing. Holding for too long.
I think before March 20th presentation. This will touch 340$. Next resistance level after 280$. If Genfit data even slightly bad than ICPT, PPS will hit 400$ easily. Lets see what will happen next few days
Yes. You are correct. It is like a nightmare but nothing can be done. Just wait for reversal.
Its FBR capital. He is same idiot who keep downgrading. I do not understand why this downgraded again from $ 172 to $ 99 with no new news.
I think so too. But until reversal happens. Its hard to guess the low. One thing for sure it cant go everyday low. One day it will bounce. It all matters how brave to hold this until then. I am down big time. Nothing has changed but it gives me lot of stress watching my investment down 60%.
This Bloomberg article should be investigated. It looks like author got paid to write negative article. It is scam job. PPS will be in green tomorrow