RBC raises their target....the game continues. There is virtually an new call each day. Too many upgrades may end up being a contrarian thing like Citi's call did not help much on Thursday. I guess we will see after the open.
click on the bottom link "contact us" if you have some suggestions or thoughts. I would suggest investors do so to show additional concern of what is going on at LL.
I would like to see MU move higher but every time this stock looks to break out recently it fall apart. It needs an upgrade or two as opposed to a few downgrades recently.
They had one too I only saw the silly video op of moms and kids cleaning debris from a CVS that was cleaned out and destroyed after their neighbors helped destroy a rebuild project of the area that had been under way for awhile now. For legitimate businesses insurance "should" cover the loses.
It appeared to have been consolidating in the $8.10 to $8.30 area recently and the way it is hanging in today it may be ready to break towards $9 again.
It's time to shuffle the deck in the executive suites with cost over runs and mismanaging a gift opportunity handed to SO by the Feds with nuclear. Rates are still ridiculously low and other utilities rise on days when SO is down. Ever since SO announced the problems with delays and higher costs the shares have acted like a bigger dog than most utilities. If the 10 year ever got to 3% shares would be under $40. I have owned SO since 1986 and have seen share price drops before when rates go higher and at sometime utilities bottom but once again I have recently flipped my dividends to reinvestment as opposed when shares were over $50.
It will most likely get there but I disagree there are way too many analysts bullish now with new targets on the shares. Sometimes this can be a contrarian move and shares are up near $200 in less than 2 months. If there is a serious market correction investors and traders do tend to take profits from stocks that have run a lot I guess time will tell.
Like I have been saying it's time to buy before the weekend for a possible Monday deal then when nothing happens they sell into Wednesday. It's been the same pattern for weeks now.
When oil is close to a near term top and CLR's shares have pulled back from $54 when oil was climbing at the time. Not a bullish trend for me. I said this would hit $45 when it was in the low $50's shares went even lower than that target. I would wait for around $44 or lower to nibble.
It's almost trading like a regular stock today in a tight range so far with no big moves in either direction but that can change quickly we all know that. The CITI call has not really mattered so far and there is nothing but piling on by analysts lately and sometimes that can hurt when too many are too bullish.
Time and sales will stop the bleeding. Sullivan should have said during the 60 Minutes piece that Chinese purchases were done right then and there. He also said during a CNBC interview that he could not wait to buy shares well what better time then now?