3/4 of Natural Gas comes out of Russia and know it will come to a halt almost I believe.
I have not read the delay...even if its delayed a week later its better for shareholders more time to make a pre run before the IPO pricing...Im buying more.
now for some real gains...congrats longs...the wait was worth it.
then of course we get the update in the afternoon on WED....Fingers crossed
Volume over 1000 contracSt BETWEEN THE SEPT 6,7,8S....know I can say good news in the works with confidence
im convinced good news is in fact coming out...volume was benign early now this.
that's the big day
Volume still same in the Call options...maybe I was wrong but still the afternoon to tell
Call volume is ok...not a lot of buying but still early sept 7 ..Volume 127
The Question is how high up do we go.
follow the options over the next few days and just watch the volume...maybe im wrong ,maybe im right,,, im suspicious and am on the news leak side.
electronic...I honestly believe news has leaked...let me explain...when the stock jumped a few months ago to $40 premarket I saw the prior trading day thousands of CALLS bought in the money and right out of the money..Thats called a leak...though the volume here is not incredible it still is out of the norm.
Looks like news is leaking.
All the smart money wants in