% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Human Genome Sciences Inc. Message Board

vs1234gs 5 posts  |  Last Activity: Mar 27, 2015 12:48 PM Member since: Apr 12, 2001
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    03/20/2015 SCRIPTS

    by Mar 27, 2015 8:26 AM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Mar 27, 2015 12:48 PM Flag

    Thanks Keystone. Lovaza in free fall which mean they can't efford rep anymore as it only benefit Generic sale where they not receive money and so AMRN rep are only one who doing detailing and doctor can't mislead by other rep on key benefit ( lowering LDL and VLDL and other lipid which Lovaza does not)

    Also AMRN likely to expand marketing reps where Lovaza rep looking for job and likely marketing Vascepa in future.

    In sort I am hoping that faster sales growth then history since Doctor will prescribe Vascepa more as they understand benefit and no one to mislead them. If Amrin win NCE, it's make harder for Pharmacy to request generic Lovaza as well.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    stock price

    by vs1234gs Mar 12, 2015 12:07 PM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Mar 12, 2015 11:15 PM Flag

    I am not sure about short term but medium to long term everything seems positive. Given Jelis (Also pure EPA) in Japan trial reduce 20% CAD mortality in trial result. Fed rejected that data since it was japan base trial but if Reduce-IT prove 50% efficiency, it's good enough to make it $10B+ drug.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • vs1234gs by vs1234gs Mar 12, 2015 12:07 PM Flag

    Finally it going up and in my opinion $5will normal range it should trade until Reduce-IT result comeout.(Given some recent dilution, I take $5 as target until Reduce IT data available with very small downside risk). I am reducing 5% of my possition as it's above my average price $1.7. That way If it even go down, I can add even more stock again. (I know with this momentum in stock, I might able to get much better price but I need to stick with principle)

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • vs1234gs vs1234gs Mar 11, 2015 5:14 PM Flag

    This is actually good news specially if REDUCE-IT turn out positive. This mean this reduce heart risk further. By Theory, Even without Satins (Need to run separate trial) or even with reduce Satin, you can maintain heart risk as well.

    Current missing link is lowering trig effect help manage heart risk or not. If this proved, Sky is limit with or without Satins.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • This stock should been high 2's or even 3+ with such good news in recent day. I think reason this still below is due to fool short who think this going to bankrupt and Big Pharma who have personal interest to keep this stock low keeping it below 2. I have significant number of share and can't keep adding but I postpone my plan to sale and will wait for high 2 before start selling small percentage of shares. They can't keep this stock down specially with following facts
    1. such low burn rate,
    2. no immediate pressure to pay Debt,
    3. big binary event within 12-15 month (Any possitve will make this stock worth 20-30+ easy),
    4. raising script count which will lower burn rate further & create solid bottom value(Already closing 80M/year+),
    5. ability to get No Cost + $15 M+$150M option + double digit royalty for just China market.
    6. Continue possitive analysis from Anochor trial

    I find hardly anything negative for this stock in next 2 year. ( Except possible negative result from binary event)

    Buy to add if you can. This is great time to build up position & start new. Lot of risk goes away with last few events.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy