Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Optimer Pharmaceuticals, AŞ Message Board

vs1234gs 863 posts  |  Last Activity: Jun 27, 2016 11:25 AM Member since: Apr 12, 2001
  • Since it near half year, I was looking into my trading & one number I am not happy, I pay $10K commission to TD Ameritrade in just 6 month. I am doing lot of option trading (Always sell way out of money options so little premium I earn) this year & need to lower my expense here.

    Anyone using other platform for extensive Option trading if so any platform that cheaper and yet reliable??

    I heard Interactive Broker. Is it good broker? Anyone has experience with it? Please help on this..

    With regard to RLYP, I was waiting for 17 to add ( Some which I sold in 20's & also from my $19/$20 last week Calls). I guess we might not see that. Infact small number of shares will get sold if this close above $19.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Absolutely no follow thru to the downside. EVER

    by thickhard9 Jun 10, 2016 10:25 AM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 10, 2016 10:45 AM Flag

    This rally can't beat 2132 with such volume (Unless some large group of bull investor ready with cash to kill short. Hope that is case but Current volume is peanut for Short to beat.

    Recent big player's bear cases will also goes intense around 2132.

    Let's see what happen, One thing sure, Market may seem calm but volatility will follow for sure..

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Absolutely no follow thru to the downside. EVER

    by thickhard9 Jun 10, 2016 10:25 AM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 10, 2016 10:43 AM Flag

    This is what I am scare. Market move up has no resistance, When it start moving up, it does not even go break up trend line.. This is sign of Bull over optimism & Bear waiting to find right time.

    Crash happen due to this reason. When Bear find right time to enter, there is no Bull has power to create downward resistance & Market crash.

    I hope crash not happen but I already design my plan for exit. & if SPY goes to 2132, I will completely out from Short term investment (Can't sell long term but not intent to sell either) & Might mainly invest in Short Put & Short Call after that. Premium I collect should keep me in market in-case rally continue. I will enter selective stock if Market go above 2150 (Actual close)

    Sentiment: Hold

  • vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 10, 2016 10:06 AM Flag

    My hedge work very well this time, I close my put position now. My near all time high balance actually bit positive even when market down from near peak & My biggest holdings stock down excess of 2-4%.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 9, 2016 4:39 PM Flag

    Also Goldman's Quote :- no where to run seems becoming true, Japan/Europe running to US Market & Bond, Bond might safe for while ( unless rate raise), but they sure going to get jolt on stock very soon, they will run for exit will cause panic selling & crash.

    I do hope I am wrong, but market raising with no Volume is very scary.....

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • I sold bunch of stocks that are in profit. Also Have brought some put at end of day expiring tomorrow as well ( Not on hope for profit but hedge as sell off can start before I able to execute my sell plan.. If make loss on put, I will recover my put premium in next few weeks selling SPY 214-215 calls for next few weeks.. Not big risk & if excercise, can sell Put)

    Reason:- Market keep ignoring everyone. Probably because Europe & Japan investing in US market heavily. Can this continue:- Possible but problem with market is, it's rally unchallenged even when fundamental are bad.

    So Why it not challenged??? Short dead:- I highly doubt it. In-fact they likely seating with Cash. Reason they not challenging rally, they see possible double top and so waiting to that happen. As soon as it reach 2132,I expect sell off start.

    Reason I am not waiting is, I believe Bull are smarter. Reason we didn't try to go higher than 2132 because bull know limit & they don't want to give Bear chance to create long bear market with double top pattern..... I think this temporary buy will stop soon & we will some downside & hang market for while.

    I will buy back around 2000 level

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Volume low, Very little resistance

    by vs1234gs Jun 8, 2016 3:53 PM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 8, 2016 4:01 PM Flag

    I might sell lot of different stock & go on cash for bit tommorow. Here are reasons
    1. Fed might surprise with raise on June. Reason it clearly aware about risk (One of answer Yallen give is about asset price inflation is big risk in medium term). I give 20% possibility that we may see raise.
    2. Brexit polls are running very close. Many think it insane that British might Vote to exit but then again many never though Trump can become GOP nominee when making such comments.
    3. Even June Hike not happen, July is on table, Slower month.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • This is surprise theme of this rally. Let's see where this take us. I am scare with Double top possibility...

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    market will not selloff now

    by noon_v_squeeze Jun 8, 2016 10:27 AM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 8, 2016 11:13 AM Flag

    I hope you are right. I can't seat with Cash, Can't go negative (except temp) so stable market is my interest.

    Question is can SPY go 2140+ with such pathetic volume. Do you think Short who probably make bunch last raid, is weak???? My take is, they want market to go 2132 & then crash (2140 close is where it can go up) Goldman/ JP Morgan know Short game & probably trying to spoil their game as they have lot of risk riding and no alternative available...

    They trying to do avoid that I think knowing what is risk. Trusting them is big mistake but ignoring them is normally even bigger mistake...

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    RUN…..RUN NOW….RUN FAST….

    by s240zracer Jun 8, 2016 10:38 AM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 8, 2016 10:44 AM Flag

    As Goldman says there is no where to run. I am same way.... Gold is best investment but For years, Govt will control it's price. They are powerful to fight with...
    Commercial real estate is very expensive and yet risky ( E-Commerce risk)
    Other Real Estate is not liquid and maintainance cost is very high.
    Rest all is risky with low interest rate.

    Only thing work, is Buffet way, Invest in selected companies that you believe in... Now you need to get as good as Buffet to pick. No you can't follow Buffet as he make more money from derivative than stock.... He is powerful you are not..

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    market will not selloff now

    by noon_v_squeeze Jun 8, 2016 10:27 AM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 8, 2016 10:34 AM Flag

    This is there game. They lie time to time. They also say right thing time to time to keep their record look good. Now you or me need to judge is this Lie or not.

    My take, if market continue ignore, risk is very very high for sell off. If market correct few points with economy data like Friday report, Market sell off unlikely as there is no Technical chart says for sell off.

    Remember Technical Follower bots are king. They capable to bring market down 10 point in one day ( Remember 2011???? or start of this year....

    I am very causes with overall market. This Rally is not as solid as it sound.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Rally v/s double top risk

    by vs1234gs Jun 8, 2016 9:14 AM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 8, 2016 9:17 AM Flag

    I don't believe in Technical, but I do believe that stronger group win. Last many years, Technical is strongest group, They don't believe in Bull or Bear, They invest based on Technical. Since they are most powerful group, Both Bull & Bear who have short term power to control market, work to build Technical chart and rest happen as planned.... This is pattern I see over years...

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • I like to have rally... I think Rally can sustain as there are still lot of undervalue stock (And way overvalue as well). Question Bull should look is, can Rally sustain & we can break though 2132 level ( We must close 2145 to safely say that we avoided double top)

    Reason I don't think so is, There is no volume, Mean not many seller or buyer at this level. Now if we drop couple point, more buyer come & if we come back, Technical support get much better, we have best shot to break it though.

    Since Short not jumping, Let's hope we able to avoid double top or we will have very painful few months.. If rally goes to 2132 with such volume, I will exit most of my long position & will short SPY ( I am not guy like to short but I need to protect my investment)

    Sentiment: Hold

  • We got last buyout rumor 4/8. Form 483 issued on 3/29. Is it possible that AZN approach RLYP with better offer after this got issued? (Last we have rumor that AZN offer $46 at end of December.)

    RLYP might take back seat after it learn about possible CRL from AZN thinking after news public, it might get more offers for other and able to negotiate better...

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 7, 2016 9:06 PM Flag

    Any upgrade or downgrade will move stock and more impact when sector has sell off.

    Reason now clear why he upgraded. So he can downgrade after good news as bad news.

    Day CRL come, he said, it's bad for RLYP due to overhang for ZS9. BP will wait year before decide....
    Now even RLYP got lot of exclusive, he says, ZS9 will take over 80%... What a great calls.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Stock options/purchases by JO

    by timeout2575 Jun 7, 2016 7:06 PM
    vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 7, 2016 8:08 PM Flag

    Totally agree. They have nothing to loose & don't care about stock holder value. They will not sell even at right price (like MDVN) or they will sell dirt cheap (VRUS) if they benefit....

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 7, 2016 6:16 PM Flag

    This might one of worst Manufacturing defect report as part of drug approval.
    No proper cleaning process before next batch run, Bunch of code violation, Clear evidence of cover-up, No proper approval process, No proper Access Authorization....

    Although each individual issue may be solvable,
    1. Major issue is Next inspection goes even deeper.. You might run into cycle actually.
    2. If AZN choose to patch instead start from basic, They likely make mistake & create bigger mess...

    All I can say is CRL is real gift we got.

    Also I think Beren assessment has huge positive side effect, As people realize, he lose credibility. Let's see how Mizuho see it.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Form 483 content. Here is what I found which look interesting but can't conclude whether it about using for Clinical Trial.. If so this might big deal as Justarook mentioning....

    All deviations must be acceptably)y resolved and fully
    approved prior to final approval of the study package." However, twelve of thinec'n deviations reviewed pertaining to Qualification
    of manufacturing equipment was not resolved at the time the respective Qualification was appro\'ed. Less

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 7, 2016 5:58 PM Flag

    Thanks.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • vs1234gs vs1234gs Jun 7, 2016 5:54 PM Flag

    I feel you might right & yes Manufacturing report seems something FDA actually done their job. Weather they just issue warning or invalidate trial result yet to see. Remember FDA do get pressure from various advocacy group. Look at SRPT, FDA willing to lower bar there.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy