IMGN seems to be defying conventional behavior. We used to go down in an up market and go down worse in a bad market. It seems like we are reversing that behavior (up in a down market and up in an up market). Need a few more trading sessions to see if this is a new trend.
Hopefully this price movement is not anticipation of something new discussed at Cowen (today) or an upcoming secondary. I would like to think this new baselining is the groundswell of increased awareness of IMGN and increased confidence in the company.
Remember that home prices in New England are insanely high. Charlie needs to sell 1000 shares of stock just to buy groceries every week
I was expecting a drop from these levels but it seems we're holding nicely. if we're baselining, this would be a great place from which to launch our assault on $25 and higher.
hmm, so this would indicate to me that there are virtually no free shares available to trade. That's probably why the price is rising so dramatically. I guess I'll hold on to my last few shares of SGEN.
more like 10%. I guess the street perceives SGEN as a much stronger company for whatever reason.
SGEN is the darling of ADC having coined the phrase that the media uses for the whole industry. "TAP" has not gained traction just like the company that coined it (yet).
Hopefully IMGN will garner the same or better respect, but it first must shake off the old pricing behaviors and become less of a trading stock and something to invest in. The institutions already know it, but there's not enough demand for the remaining float.
I would disagree. If you had to opt-in, it would make financial sense to wait until the very last moment to opt-in since an early decision would put you on the hook for research expenditures that you could avoid by simply delaying your decision to become a partner in bringing the drug to market.
Could IMGN make the trials go faster by helping with expenses? Probably, but with our current burn rate, I would expect shareholders to be thankful that MGMT is attempting to conserve capital while we wait for the money to start flowing in from Kadcyla royalties.
We need to avoid further dilution if possible and I think a BT-062 opt-in would certainly push us to another secondary.
Anyone surprised that Adam didn't bother showing up to ask questions? I guess he already knows more than the company and doesn't feel the need to disprove his theories/opinions on why to short IMGN and many other small companies.
I'm no technical analyst, but it looks like we're trending upwards. Hopefully the uptrend can continue well after the 50 day moving average crosses the 200 day moving average on the upside. If this happens we could be looking at 20-25 in the coming calendar year.
I'm hoping we get closer to 40 but that's just wishful thinking. Taking profits and buying the dips from here
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I wonder how many IMGN longs will still be around after IMGN hits $70 a share. I don't think I could even think beyond $50 at this point....