Uli will sell his own shares for $20 or less.
The board of directors and shareholders will decide the b/o price... that's how this works.
I'm a bit sick of seeing insiders sell here bro... and I seem to recall you being furious when Oliverio sold shares in March. Let's face it... these companies are ATM's for the insiders. I'm over it... long and strong but also irritated with ACAD's share dumping CEO. At least Bentsur has held his shares... gotta give him credit for that. He's looking for the BIG pay day.
ha hah... ???
who's your new friend numb nuts? create a new ID today out of boredom?
btw... it wasn't rats or roaches. it was bat $hi+
Dave... now you be patient and wait for the bottom on this one... once you see a reversal with volume... that's when you buy!
I sort've agree... had this not been options day it may have just been another leg down.
let's both hope we're wrong though... the last thing we really want is a Bio market that doesn't care about Bio's when Zerenex gets approved... or as Ice (correctly) stated... this could go from $11 to $14 on approval... which would blow.
my suggestion if you have cash to play starting in mid-August... put in a (good for the day) buy order every morning for $2 less than the prior days closing price. if... wait... when the bear raid happens you'll be able to pick up shares for the final charge into approval.
not really... there's a surge at the close and crazy looking a/h trades every options Friday if you hadn't noticed previously.
you know what else is in Boston?
it's tiny and expensive but I got drunk there during my brothers bachelor party... the food sucked and I refused to buy a t-shirt. the beer was cold and the waitress was saucy.
therefore Keryx is going to $30
by 11am I saw everything I needed to see and sold off some trading shares, then took the afternoon off to do things with my family. when I came home just a few minutes ago... pretty much everything I have or trade on a regular basis was almost exactly the same. all ended up just a few cents under or over the price I would have guessed except for one which missed the mark by 20 cents.
I'm glad I don't F around with options... but I'm glad I've come to understand how once a month one can literally predict where the price will land and trade on it.
hopefully next week the trend will continue back up for Bio's... but I'm not about to hold my breath in anticipation of a continued climb... happy and grateful if it happens yes... but doubtful for the moment.