optimisitc? Youre insane. So US approval takes us up $6 and EU approval takes us up $8+? Then, after we go up 350%, then we will get upgrades? Thats not really how it works... Let try $7-$8 on US and then $9-$10 on EU.. then maybe it can grow to $12
no way it hits 40 in august. That comes (if it does) once the baba roadshow starts. I am a shareholder, so I hope Im wrong, but I just dont see it.
you think getting the iPhone is only icing on the cake? Its actually the MOTHER LOAD of all customer wins... wow... you are delirious
yes, i fully expect this to be better than ARNA long term. But I just cant see that big of a pop initially. I think the other 2 weight loss drugs doing so poorly will hurt OREX. People will be more cautious this time around to jump into this. I think more like 7 and you say 11, maybe it will jump to $9 instead. I would take that!!
ok, maybe... But i think more likely people were worried with Ukraine and since we had 2 good days they might have taken some profits. I considered it, but i didnt.
yes, they might reject early? you have seen that? I hope not, At a minimum id like to own this up to 9/10. so if we should happen to get a nice pop before then, I might cash out
whatever you say... No I hold 700 shares. But if it hits $7 before we hear word im going to take my profits. If there is no chance of an early rejection, then I would let it ride all the way to 9/10. If we are still at around 6 or so, then I will hold till approval. Im not a short, im just being smart
all of you 40+ at IPO people are insane. No way that happens... Now maybe after the IPO if baba were to really go well, I could see that and I can see a high buyout price. But there is no chance this stock rallies 15-20% in 3 weeks
no... There's only $5 and $6 options. IT was never near $6 and it never got to $5, also only a few thousand contracts in total out there and it trades 3-4 million per day, so that was irrelevant. A better explanation is that it had large gains in the two days prior and maybe a volatile weekend ahead, so why not take your profits and get out temporarily
first off, its not "ethic" food. You think your food is honest? Its ETHNIC. and no that didnt move the stock
I think np32, contrave, WILL be approved. However, to manage my risk, what are the odds if it is rejected( again I DO NOT expect that) it would be early? Like if they have decided not to approve, would it be announced on 9/11 or is there any chance of an early rejection. I know a early approval is possible, but has anyone heard of an early rejection before?