no... There's only $5 and $6 options. IT was never near $6 and it never got to $5, also only a few thousand contracts in total out there and it trades 3-4 million per day, so that was irrelevant. A better explanation is that it had large gains in the two days prior and maybe a volatile weekend ahead, so why not take your profits and get out temporarily
first off, its not "ethic" food. You think your food is honest? Its ETHNIC. and no that didnt move the stock
I think np32, contrave, WILL be approved. However, to manage my risk, what are the odds if it is rejected( again I DO NOT expect that) it would be early? Like if they have decided not to approve, would it be announced on 9/11 or is there any chance of an early rejection. I know a early approval is possible, but has anyone heard of an early rejection before?
It was $6.81 right before we got the FDA delay. I expect us to get pretty close to that by 9/10.
You're crazy. Where do you people come from.... You think it will jump 40% in one week huh? It has already run up in anticipation of apple. It's not going 40% more. Let's be realistic here.
I hope it's the 23rd... I sold some calls exp on 9/20. I'd like to keep my shares :)
Nope. Any interested party could get all the info they need not wait for earnings
i dont know anyone who thinks its moving 30 pts unless they are just being stupid on purpose... trust me , no one thinks that
i wish for good things for RAX- but your comment was unwarranted... and it appears you paid the price
It all makes so much sense to me... I wish we could get a major activist to enter yahoo and push for this... Where is uncle Carl?