Should we include the Swiss along with the others such as Canada and Mexico?
Brazil later this year correct?
Patience is key.
smbalcombe0402... I live here in this Country we call America born and raised, and I'm ashamed at how and what I see in regards to the disrespect of our elected President. I could write a long message explaining the #$%$ that goes on in this Country, but I don't have that much time. Just be glad you live elsewhere.
You've been place on IGNORE lists from most of the posters here, now me too.
string- I must agree with you in regards to Eisai they haven't proven themselves to bever effective to the highest level of execution at this point. I would only buy the January 2015 leaps or 2016's.
I just begun to accumulate this stock on the current downdraft over the past 3 weeks between $2.70 and $3 but I wonder how long can we expect to hold for a 5 to 10 bagger within 24 month period, or am I way too bullish.
The low $3's are still a good entry buy, what we need here is patience that's as long as the rest of the year, this will take at lease 2 years to mature to double or buyout.
Yep, I agree... this is one of the slowest companies on the planet, they are never in a hurry to do anything, and let's not forget the lack of a real PR department to boot.
It may take a very long time before ARNA hits $50
The SI is powerful, greedy and relentless in preventing retail investors from obtaining wealth with this stock investment.
Some of us are feeling down tonight for not grabbing profits last week. The relentless SI might take this stock back down to the $4's til the end of the year, I used to be a optimistic Arena shareholder now I'm thinking it could take forever before we see this stock reach $10's again.
The paid bashers and pumpers over the past 3 weeks have been off the charts.
You are not alone, high blood pressure as well as other body pain when pps takes a dive like today.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
shrimp... I think you're dreaming if you believe ARNA will reach $7.42 today.
I would love to see it hit that and more but, that's a bit much.
Yep, if ARNA hits $10+ I will sell some shares, I've been holding for a long time and can't wait to enjoy profits.
Sentiment: Strong Buy