Nice try but given the historic opportunity he had it hasn't amounted to much.
1. Yes the affordable care act is better than what we had but the House passed a public option which Obama did not fight for.
2. Yes the stimulus program created jobs but not nearly enough.
3. The war in Afghanistan still drones on.
4. Wall Street operates much the same way it always has.
5. The rich are still getting richer.
6. The fail to pass gun control is classic Obama. It took a month to even get a proposal after the Newtown massacre. The Harry Reid refused to change the filibuster rule and the bill never got to a vote.
7. All the change Obama brought was in the first 2 years. The Republicans have flumaxed him ever since they too over the House.
Yahoo is great at putting posts in different places from the one they're answering. The question conservatives dare not answer is how does their conception of government differ from Hobbes' state of nature.
Haven't figured out what to call Liz. Clyde is the dimwit hillbilly character I invented. You seem like a good guy so perhaps I was harsh.
The debt ain't comin' down EVER. The point is to grow the economy faster than the debt and keep the deficits at a reasonable level.
What you don't see is someone who relishes conflict. The very qualities that got him elected don't serve him well now. Does anyone think Lyndon Johnson would have put up with this #$%$?? Contrast how Clinton handled Gingrich compared to how Obama handles Boehner.
The most mediocre people are the wealthy. Most of them inherited their money. The idea that the poor get taken care of so well is pure lunacy. If they were so well taken care of they wouldn't be poor.
The leisure class is the only group seeing income gains. While they contribute almost nothing most poor people work. They work at the lowest paying jobs under the worst conditions. Stop hating people and start looking at things rationally.
Since these are weekly numbers I don't know about that.
I'm waiting for 15. If I don't get it that's ok cause I still have 600 shares.
Clyde stupidity bothers me. Even worse are people who are stupid and pretend to be smart. Liz is only capable of memorized responses. Very little original thinking goes on in her brain.
Under the Soviet system workers did not have power. The party did. In order to be a Marxist system workers have to have power not just benefits bestowed by government.
Diversification MORON also means having investments other than stocks. And all stocks did NOT get hurt equally in 2008. You really don't know ANYTHING about investing do you?? It is comical to watch your sycophants post their stupid questions and you give your inane answers. What a fraud you are.