Reading my mind Pritha.
Fortunately, there are plenty of institutional investors willing to step up these days. Not a bad position for Xoma to be in......especially with the go/no go decision pending for Acne phase III.
The Phase II acne trials provided very positive feedback. If you recall, the doctors running the trials said Gevo fills a void in treatment when current drugs fail to work.
Xoma is currently running pricing models and profit margins scenario’s to see if this justifies moving into Phase III.
We’ll know soon enough if this dog can hunt.
Right on schedule…..day or so after the meeting we’ll get a dump followed by a dilution.
Where’s St Petey? I so look forward to his pre-call summaries.
The shelf registration was a wise move for Xoma, and I doubt any of these new shares will make it onto the open market. The deals are probably already done, and the shares will soon be delivered to select institutions who love cheap shares.