If no news, I think you don't get a 2.53 price so that you can cover and get your money back. This story still has two weeks to churn. Volume on Friday was historic for this company. It blew all previous active days out of the water by a mile. Insiders are holding tight as a drum. Nano caps were active Friday, but this one went way out there. Be good to see who is doing all this big buying.
I hope you are right. 25 million shares trading is heck of a lot of pressure on a 3 million float. If your theory proves correct, there are some shorts on this board that are going to get vaporized. Shorting a stock like this could be a very deadly exercise.
I like the way you think Towers. But major holders are holding fast to about 3 million shares. Float can only be some 3 million shares unless the majors let go of some shares and they have been holding tight since March. If some Titan is getting these shares on the cheap, as you say, wouldn't they have to declare shares soon?
Why did insiders stop selling since March? Something stopped them. Be careful..
Insiders are holding and available shares are in newer stronger hands. You better hope there isn't any news on the other side of this volume action today.
Yes he knows something alright, he is going to be cut in half. 15 to 20 is the bottom.
Sorry too much debt and cannot make money. Loser. Stay with CBK, winner. All these retailers who missed est. and CBK beat this time as they close ranks and become more efficient.
They.can work in the mall and still maintain sales since they design their own stuff. You have to go to their web page to buy and not Amazon. Those exposed to Amazon got killed this quarter. I like CB K.
that's what I mean the exercise price, I don't know what it is or will be. But anyway I could have been a winner if I were a bondholder. That was always the real deal here especially the senior holders. They have been sleeping well and booking deep forever..
They get a penny ( 5 million for their trouble) and a chance to buy back in. The true owners now will own this stock, senior debt. They have rode this thing all the way into the equity. This company has always been a money machine for them and still is.
No need to panic sell because the panic sell time has past and is now in the price. You have time to ponder what to do at this price. GBIM has two shots on goal in the last half of this year. Look at the low market cap for this stock, it is nothing with such a tight float. If you do not know what to do - I say sell half and keep half. This is what I do when a trade goes bad. GILD is eager to build a drug pipeline, nothing to take this company out if only we can show them something.
gbim with it's slim pipeline is looking for the next Pharmasset. They were lucky and it was one hell of a buy. They really do need to start buying and building out the pipe. Sure hope they can find something they can use in GBIM.
yep, really seems this company is just in the business of granting themselves free options. Shareholders get to watch directors get more and more free shares to sell to more shareholders. Good job if you can find it. They did.
Yep, hope it doesn't get that far. Also keep in mind GBIM has 250 mil in tax write offs. That should be worth something.
I like your outlook and can this stock get any cheaper. Just hold and see what happens. Anything that happens positively would explode the share price when something priced as nothing becomes something again. Potential/valuation is huge gap.
You have one part time CEO, one scientist, one accountant and your drug keeps drilling dry wells. If this turns out to be the final answer at the end of the year, what do you have? Other side, something actually happens or Partners see something useful in the drug. Questions, why did insiders stop selling, why still engaged to sell company, why is GILD still interested, still have CELG's report in the works.
what is the exercise price for these. Looks like they are giving away 10 percent of the company. Nice for the directors.
I really hope you are right wbar. I was looking at it this way: Drug was a flop at 24 weeks in. So why doesn't GILD pull the plug on this? It didn't work in the chronic end and so far not in the 24 week naive study either, but it did work in healthy individuals. GILD must see something or just throwing good money after bad. No real press release about the 24 week failure just a roll over report to 48 weeks and last half of the year. I sure hope the value of 4774 is more than zero.
� a Phase 2 clinical trial initiated in 2013, GS-US-330-0101, or the 0101 trial, investigating GS-4774 in combination with ongoing oral antiviral treatment in patients with chronic HBV infection. The 0101 trial was a multicenter, multinational trial that enrolled 178 patients in a randomized, open-label design comparing three different doses of GS-4774 (2YU, 10YU or 40YU), administered in combination with oral antiviral therapy versus antiviral treatment alone. The primary endpoint for this trial was decline in serum HBV surface antigen, or HBsAg. In May 2015, we announced top line results from this study. Patients treated with the highest dose of GS-4774 plus ongoing oral antiviral therapy, or OAV, did not show a reduction in HBsAg at week 24, the primary endpoint of the study. These study results were presented at The Liver Meeting, November 13-17, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
� a second Phase 2 clinical trial initiated in 2014, GS-US-330-1401, or the 1401 trial, investigating GS-4774 in patients with chronic HBV infection who are currently not receiving treatment. The 1401 trial is a multicenter, multinational trial designed to enroll 175 patients in a randomized, open-label design comparing three different doses of GS-4774 (2YU, 10YU, or 40YU), administered in combination with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, or TDF, versus TDF alone. The 1401 trial is fully enrolled. The 24-week results for this trial did not show a statistical difference between control and treatment arms and the 48-week results are projected to be available in the second half of 2016.